Help me pick a non-surf related trip destination.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
The waves, saw the 4 within walking distance of the hotel and I fully understand why they come to Fuerteventura whenever they can... not even bothering with rental equipment... take off, no bottom turns, straighten out, waves over... watch out for the jagged rocks. Spanish left was working, and had a crowd out, 3-5 per wave, for a left I'd have a hard time suiting up for at home.

Fugget about it...

Dispensaries... not sure I will hit any, my boy at home found out our trip and stocked me out with 5 different varieties.

WeeD!

Reactions: Chocki

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
The waves, saw the 4 within walking distance of the hotel and I fully understand why they come to Fuerteventura whenever they can... not even bothering with rental equipment... take off, no bottom turns, straighten out, waves over... watch out for the jagged rocks. Spanish left was working, and had a crowd out, 3-5 per wave, for a left I'd have a hard time suiting up for at home.

Fugget about it...

Dispensaries... not sure I will hit any, my boy at home found out our trip and stocked me out with 5 different varieties.

WeeD!
Stocked you guys are having a good trip. Some crazy geological activity made those islands for sure. And you’re probably not missing out on much dispensary flower wise unless you had the local knowledge hook up or researched which were legit vs average vs tourist traps

• Love
Reactions: SurfFuerteventura

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Apparently this is what getting old is all about, settling for less than you wished for, and not throwing a temper tantrum every time one is faced with such shortcomings.

It's a lot harder pill to swallow when it comes to physical abilities, me thinks.

I sure hope all the weed I've smoked along the way fries my brain out before it starts placing orders my physical self is unable to fill.

Lowell George said it best, "well you know, that you're over the hill, when your mind places orders, that your body can't fill".

C'est la vie.
The fat man was way under appreciated.

Late last night about a quarter past four
Lowell George comes knockin' on my hotel door
He says where's the cocaine
I say it's running all around my brain
Jackson Browne

• Love
Reactions: SurfFuerteventura

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Buh bye South Tenerife. It's been nice, but all's well that ends well... here's hoping no glitches on our flights home. Should be home by lunch... Easter weekend and Friday?

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

That's me bowwing to the flight gods.

:waving::shaka:

One last snap from our terrace listening to the waves, watching the moon go down as first light happens.

20230407_073943.jpg

As I wake n bake.

Reactions: grapedrink