Hello everyone,who wants to talk about old times on the erbb

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Imm laughing my ass off at you dumdums, I'm not him, but I remember those pictures are what finally made me realize I was out of my league and had to give it up. Any ego I had was laid to rest and I got a fun shape, an oxy habit, some court dates. Surfing(the erBB) ruined my life.
Funny thing is you all still scare me. Fuckers.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I know Jason. He is not a bad guy. I know he got into trouble when he was younger, but who didn't? Him and Hilldo had real beef. Living a good life in Cabo area.
Tell him the erBB says what’s up bro? And if you know him irl ngl I’m dying to know since i missed his tenure here:
does he still have the dong board???
was he and/or is he still a Creed fan?
did he ever do a lot of cocaine? I feel that could explain the Scott Stapp vibe/fashion choices and/or the bitter erBB feud???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tacos and keenfish

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
Imm laughing my ass off at you dumdums, I'm not him, but I remember those pictures are what finally made me realize I was out of my league and had to give it up. Any ego I had was laid to rest and I got a fun shape, an oxy habit, some court dates. Surfing(the erBB) ruined my life.
Funny thing is you all still scare me. Fuckers.
I actually was the "original" LMAO_U_Dum_Dums but then there were all the imps that followed.

Imps: LMAO_@_U_Dum_Dums and then LMAO_@_LMAO_U_Dum_Dums.

It was a good run but then bassy had to jack boot all the Dum_Dums. LOL!

I'm glad you circled back to the asylum @TeamScam ! You were here from the beginning and it's good to have you back brother! :shaka:

I'm LMAO.... !! :roflmao:

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Who are these guys
and where are they now

Is the middle guy nailhead?
In the first pic, middle guy is Jason. Guy on left is Salt Creek Rat. He disappeared off the face of the earth. At one of TOPBKs parties at La Fonda SCR was out of control mixing booze with god knows what. He passed out in a chair on the cliff and we tied him up. I was drawing dicks on his face with this girls lipstick and he woke up and started raging. I was like whoa whoa these girls drew on your face and I am erasing it. He was like thanks gbg. I love you man and he passed out again.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I had so many handles back in the day that I used to have a word doc spreadsheet to keep track of all my usernames and passwords. :roflmao: :monkey:

Bassy killed almost every last one of them but I still have a couple that haven't seen the light of day in many moons.
I liked how at first I would get a talking-to for trolling and then the troll would be banned.

Later the log in would just cease to work. No communication. Just consequences!

The hardest I ever laughed in here was when Bassy banned me for the Barry Bonds/elk suit joke. The e-mail chain was hysterical. "Come on Bassy! That was funny. I KNOW you laughed. Let me back in!" Classic.

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
I liked how at first I would get a talking-to for trolling and then the troll would be banned.

Later the log in would just cease to work. No communication. Just consequences!

The hardest I ever laughed in here was when Bassy banned me for the Barry Bonds/elk suit joke. The e-mail chain was hysterical. "Come on Bassy! That was funny. I KNOW you laughed. Let me back in!" Classic.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
General Dissaray for being fucking funny man. Waterbaby for giving it to him. JapsonDope for Hilarity. LMAO@UDUMDUMS for some good jokes. Waves and Babes for truth. Bali for insight and extreme terror into our inner being. PPK for connecting us all to the islands cuz now you know someone. DiscoTex for his meaningless merry-go-round of RW bs.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Bassy was seriously fucked up. The amount of time and energy wasted trying to control and sculpt who he thought and how he thought we should behave. He wasnt/isnt right. Its just his opinion Man.Trying to lord over us as opposed to letting us lord over each other....shut each other down and run the society here in an honest way. He went through some Born again phase here as well which was paticilarily unnerving. The OC will fuck you up fer shua.

Reactions: tacos and Woke AF