Heinrich Surfboards

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Surprised you compulsive shoppers aren't all over this guy. Top notch stuff, have seen in person at his factory.

No marketing skills I guess?

TheEl

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 31, 2010
once I can order a board from him AND pair it with some organic single origin fair trade free range mangosteen powder then i'll hit him up. :bricks:

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
once I can order a board from him AND pair it with some organic single origin fair trade free range mangosteen powder then i'll hit him up. :bricks:
His workshop is in a small homeless dominated industrial area off Pacific Highway
Alongside a few legends
The boards are glassed a stone's throw away at Shoreline across from Floor and Decor.

Not cool enough I guess.

Reactions: TheEl

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Surprised you compulsive shoppers aren't all over this guy. Top notch stuff, have seen in person at his factory.

“Marketing” is letting people know your product exists. If nobody is aware of the product it’s going to be hard to sell it.

• Haha
Reactions: Bob Dobbalina

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
His workshop is in a small homeless dominated industrial area off Pacific Highway
Alongside a few legends
The boards are glassed a stone's throw away at Shoreline across from Floor and Decor.

Not cool enough I guess.
@casa_mugrienta you just became part of the surfboard marketing machine!

boars look good. dig his low-key vibe. pricing reasonable. Mod Fish and a Speed Dealer look like they would be a very functional 2-boar alt quiver for reefs around here.

based on where his shop and glassing are, about as local of a shaper as I can get

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California

I'm surprised you're backing this guy.

He shaped his first board in 2015.

In the past, you've labeled shapers as inexperienced who have shaped twice as long.

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016

Boards look fine if you're into the South County SD aesthetic of mostly glossy fishes, eggs, and longboards.
Everything looks good.
Sounds like he, admittedly, sucks at marketing.
His logo and name aren't helping.

So he fits in with the majority of the surfboard manufacturing industry.

Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 4.45.59 PM.png

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
You all are perverts.

"The duck is an obvious tip of the cap to Mike Richardson (The Electric Duck) and there’s no denying the Holly inspiration from the pissed off seagull. Over time I intend to play around with variations of the duck, much like a series of skateboard graphics, but for now what you see is what you get."

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
You all are perverts.

"The duck is an obvious tip of the cap to Mike Richardson (The Electric Duck) and there’s no denying the Holly inspiration from the pissed off seagull. Over time I intend to play around with variations of the duck, much like a series of skateboard graphics, but for now what you see is what you get."
I read that with a German accent.

Reactions: menobrah