HBO - The Last of Us

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
That "take off" scene on TLoU2 gave me goosebumps.

I thought they were balsy to do what they did for Part 2. Not talking about gay women, buffed up girls or trans kid... but what got the plot moving and what got most people mad. That was balsy and I think it paid off... this was never about happy endings...
Brooo. stop trying to spoil this sh1t for us normal non-gamer adults
LOL

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Brooo. stop trying to spoil this sh1t for us normal non-gamer adults
LOL
C'mon, where's the spoiler in there? Do you know what got the plot for The Last of Us 2 moving? All I gave out is there are gay women, a beefed up girl and a trans kid... none of which we know for sure are even gonna be on the show. I take spoilers very seriously. Also, everyone dies.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
C'mon, where's the spoiler in there? Do you know what got the plot for The Last of Us 2 moving? All I gave out is there are gay women, a beefed up girl and a trans kid... none of which we know for sure are even gonna be on the show. I take spoilers very seriously. Also, everyone dies.
Cool. Was just hoping to hear what others thought about the episodes so far. Not super invested in it, but still don’t want to know about what/who may or may not be coming. I’ll check back in after the show finishes its run.
:shaka:

Last edited:

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Of course you climbed it and jumped from the top of... right?
Sure did!

Not elaborating more / why I think it's just a genius story, well told - given the spoiler nature of it all. If there's another game, I'd be over the moon, if not, then I'm OK with that too.

I played the PS3 version, the PS4 version (twice) .. and now that I game on PC again (after many years hiatus / switching to consoles), I've now pre-ordered the remake for PC :D .

@oeste858 : I promise I'll give nothing away. I managed to avoid spoilers, because the whole game leaked on the internet, before its release.

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Sure did!

Not elaborating more / why I think it's just a genius story, well told - given the spoiler nature of it all. If there's another game, I'd be over the moon, if not, then I'm OK with that too.

I played the PS3 version, the PS4 version (twice) .. and now that I game on PC again (after many years hiatus / switching to consoles), I've now pre-ordered the remake for PC :D .

@oeste858 : I promise I'll give nothing away. I managed to avoid spoilers, because the whole game leaked on the internet, before its release.
I played it on the PS3 and on the PS4 too. Although I really wanna play the remake on PS5, I'm not paying a premium for a game I played like 5 times. lol. It will be free eventually. lol

I'm a sucker for Silent Hill and Silent Hill 2 was my favorite... looking forward for that remake too.

• Love
Reactions: waxfoot and pastel

pastel

OTF status
Nov 23, 2022
speaking of remakes, im playing the remake of dead space and this game is awesome. i feel lucky i never played the original because i get to experience it new, in all its upgraded glory. so far it rivals alien isolation atmosphere but you can shoot and do all kinds of other cool sh!t. def recommend

Reactions: waxfoot

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
speaking of remakes, im playing the remake of dead space and this game is awesome. i feel lucky i never played the original because i get to experience it new, in all its upgraded glory. so far it rivals alien isolation atmosphere but you can shoot and do all kinds of other cool sh!t. def recommend
Another game I really wanna play but won't play a premium because I played the original and the sequel. Gonna get to it eventually. Awesome game. I hear all the changes on the remake are for the better.

Reactions: pastel

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Last two eps were good. I almost gave up on the series after the scene where survival expert Ron Swanson was out there sniping from the middle of the street. That was just a little too much for me.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: afoaf and brukuns

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Why did the chubby queer off himself too? They should have fucked before the one died.

• Haha
Reactions: brukuns

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Last two eps were good. I almost gave up on the series after the scene where survival expert Ron Swanson was out there sniping from the middle of the street. That was just a little too much for me.
My friend does fire sprinklers and he looses his sh!t whenever someone holds up a lighter to a fire sprinkler and the sprinklers come on in the entire building.

The tech is designed to put water where the fire is and mimic the water damage to the rest of the property and equipment.

Movies where there are college teachers teaching are just imitating other movies with college teachers teaching and look nothing like the real deal.