Have your views on covid vaccines changed?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I'm curious, given what we know or don't know now, has anyone here changed their views on the covid vaccines and mandates? Has anyone softened or hardened their stance? Total change of direction? Lets hear where you are today.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
got the first round - didnt bother with the boosters.

in hind sight turned out to be the right move. i was able to freely travel, didnt get a blood clot (yet) and im still one of those that hasnt/ or hadnt known theyve gotten it so i trust in my immune system whole heartedly.

Reactions: rowjimmytour

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
I took the first two and the first booster, after the decline in severity of disease came about with later variants I decided not to get any further boosters. At this point I feel/think the same about the COVID vaccines as influenza vaccines...I don't bother. Maybe that makes me an asshole. I'm OK with that. Something is gonna kill all of us at some point.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
With the wife taking care of COVID positive people at work I had access to a shot early on. I took it.

After watching what my daughter has gone through after her reaction to a booster, and considering the fact that we share an obvious genetic background I have declined to go any further.

Reactions: GromsDad