Has anybody seen @GromsDad lately?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
He should be out pounding the pavement to build up his client base. Or he can just claim his sales are garbage because of whoever is POTUS.

"It's okay if your sales suck for the next 4-8 years because of politics" . . .. said no CEO or sales manager, ever.

• Haha
Reactions: Northern_Shores

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
He should be out pounding the pavement to build up his client base. Or he can just claim his sales are garbage because of whoever is POTUS.

"It's okay if your sales suck for the next 4-8 years because of politics" . . .. said no CEO or sales manager, ever.
$.02

It'll be at least two years of scorched Earth with Mitch McConnell running the Senate if Biden wins. Goodbye stimulus, debt ceiling = pants shitting...

Honestly Trump winning and the (D) taking back the Senate in 2022 might be the better option.

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
This could be right.
I'm seeing it the opposite.

All foreign trade problems can be corrected without tRump. Without a stimulus package, who's hurt the most? The 1% on their stock portfolio, and the poor folks in the flyover states needing federal spending.

If your state pays out to the Fed, more than you get back (California) gridlock is good. If you get back, more than you give, (Kemtucky) you want the Fed spending to flow.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I'm seeing it the opposite.

All foreign trade problems can be corrected without tRump. Without a stimulus package, who's hurt the most? The 1% on their stock portfolio, and the poor folks in the flyover states needing federal spending.

If your state pays out to the Fed, more than you get back (California) gridlock is good. If you get back, more than you give, (Kemtucky) you want the Fed spending to flow.
It was the cash flowing from the Fed/Treasury propping the economy up. That's going to dry up. There will be a recession. Biden will own it.

I don't think foreign trade problems can be corrected at the "all" level until the consumer says f--k cheap goods. Spoiler alert: not happening.

The major concern is the debt ceiling. If Mitch nukes that, it could get ugly.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
It was the cash flowing from the Fed/Treasury propping the economy up. That's going to dry up. There will be a recession. Biden will own it.

I don't think foreign trade problems can be corrected at the "all" level until the consumer says f--k cheap goods. Spoiler alert: not happening.

The major concern is the debt ceiling. If Mitch nukes that, it could get ugly.
You can count on the oh so principled Repubs to turn into extreme deficit hawks the second Biden is sworn in, and their rubes will swallow it hook line and sinker like they have since Reagan.

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
He accused my team of leaving early before closing ceremonies, said it was “poor form” and to “fix that for next year”.

Except he has no Fvckin clue what he’s talking about because we stayed until the bitter end, in the cold November rain.
How did u do?