Happy birthday, surf cat!!!

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
Surf Cat, Cat, Cat!!! Happy Birthday Amigo! It isn't too bad in the 70s (so far)! Hope all is well with you and yours. Happy Birthday and New Year! John

surf cat

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jan 14, 2002
:foreheadslap: Good Grief! I accifuckindentally threw :barf: up a picture on Farcebroke ~ and next thing I know everyone wants to party LOL my BD was less than two months ago.
Turning 70 is freaky enough as it is with out everyone thinking I just turned 71 :foreheadslap:
Thanks for the best wishes, but over 70 candles can be a fire hazard....take my word for it

:wave2:

over the falls

Tom Curren status
Jan 11, 2002
clownburg the OC
surf cat said:
:foreheadslap: Good Grief! I accifuckindentally threw :barf: up a picture on Farcebroke ~ and next thing I know everyone wants to party LOL my BD was less than two months ago.
Turning 70 is freaky enough as it is with out everyone thinking I just turned 71 :foreheadslap:
Thanks for the best wishes, but over 70 candles can be a fire hazard....take my word for it

:wave2:
hey you old fart. I have my phone back up . I'll call you tomorrow .
Miss you're old ass. Happy Birthday.

over the falls

Tom Curren status
Jan 11, 2002
clownburg the OC
20W-50 and blood said:
Happy B day Senor!
Excuse my late age, but I would hit that repeatedly !!!! Just saying . That's a real ass, not some anorexic butt dive.
The only guys who like small asses, are the guys with tiny Pepis's. Step up and hit the shyt.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Happy Belated Birthday surfcat! Hope you’re doing well and that you had a great day

cowabunga
rg