Happy birthday jbd!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
You can wish all you want but I think he’s in for heat and flatness. Hopefully there’s a little piece in the mix. (que @keenfish )

Happy birthday!
By Florida in an El Nino August standards he might start doing pretty okay. Trade bump supposed to show this weekend, they want to say this next tropical wave is going to spool up and send us a named storm swell late next week, with another trade bump to follow after that.

EPac seems to have gone very, very quiet, especially for an El Nino.

jbd

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2002
JAX BCH FLA.
jaxbeachgallery.blogspot.com
Thanks fellas! much love to you all!
It's been a tough year for us, just trying to put one good day after another.
Spent the bday with my family, BBQed a bunch of food.

We got to hear my son get back out and play a gig again after losing his twin brother, that was nice to see for the whole family. Not gonna lie when he sang the "drink a beer" cover I had to step outside for a bit for a cry. The kid was good, had a packed house. Think it really helped the whole family to see him get back out there singing. It's what he loves and these last few years we have been so focus on keeping his brother going we haven't devoted as much time to him or his sister. Which sucks , but they get it.
This year is all about them for me.

Finally took our other son out to sea, had a proper burial at sea with just family and a couple friends.
Threw out a ton of flowers. Put him out off the beach near a spot we all surf. (Hanna Park) to you locals.
Was Brutal to say the least, lots of tears, but honestly I feel a little better knowing he's where I know he'd want to be and a spot I frequent almost daily if not surfing, just walking at night with my wife.

Thanks for even thinking about me!
Peace and waves fellas!

Give Brandon a listen, he plays around the jax beach area (Whiskey Jax, lynches, fly tie, Sliders) if you live in jax. mostly new country, sublime, rhcp... ( yes, I know it's a plug :) but that's what dads do.
https://soundcloud.com/jaxbrandoh%2Fsets%2Facoustic-covers