Happily part of the 74%

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
HIPPA doesn't apply to public health information re communicable/contagious diseases. Thank God.

I don't know why you wouldn't cooperate. It would seem like the moral thing to do.
Because it's absolutely pointless when a disease is widespread due its geometric expansion, especially with somethign as infectious as COVID-19. It only works at the initial outbreak.

I love when you guys get into the morality of things. Moral according to who or what? We're being told to wear masks or we're killing grandma, but the RCTs prior to mark (14 of them) showed that masks are ineffective for controlling the spread of a virus and has numerous downsides (they knew this in 1918 as well). If you know that, participation in mask-wearing is a lie depending on the circumstances. We're told we need contact tracing, but it's completely ineffective at this stage and intrusive - another bureaucratic layer on our activities. What makes it moral?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I wonder if the government is gathering up everyone's DNA under the guise of covid tests with CVS and Walgreens providing the sample data.
Why? they already have microchips in all the vaccines. Why would Trump’s government want our DNA now?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Why? they already have microchips in all the vaccines. Why would Trump’s government want our DNA now?
1. so the contact tracers collect your dna over the phone? How does this even work?

2. wouldn‘t it be more likely and probable for your DNA to get collected every time you go to a doctor or dentist or to get blood work?

3. globsfat is getting dumber by the minute

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
In political science, the term coup refers to the illegitimate overthrow of a sitting government—usually through violence or the threat of violence. The technical term for attempting to stay in power illegitimately—such as after losing an election—is self-coup or autocoup, sometimes autogolpe.

fuk gromsdad and his ilk