Hamas

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
That video says a lot. I would also be very surprised if it came from Israel, not looking like it.
Me too. I was watching the BBC when the bombing news was story #1. London has quite a few protests going on and the sway of their reporting left us with the Israeli’s bomb a hospital! Got tell you Bru, it’s sooooo good to be retired now.

TangTonic

Nep status
Feb 24, 2011
Those videos are not convincing to me. The rockets are coming from a different location and have a different trajectory from where the explosion happened. I'm not saying who did or did not do it, just that the video does not exonerate group IMO.

You guys are ridiculous with the going back and forth on who is right or wrong on all of this this. For fuks sakes, this is part of the disease of humanity and why we are so goddam fuking retarded as a species. My team, my team! Fuk the other team! That may have worked in tribal societies, but it does not work now that we have become a global species who travels the world and has a food and energy network that relies on cooperation for its long term stability.

Humans spend all this money, time, energy to kill each other. And if we aren't trying to kill each other, we are trying to amass resources, money and power. Imagine a world where we work together to ensure a healthy planet and biosphere.

The whole of humanity needs a reboot. It think it will take a major WWIII, massive disease, or massive natural disaster to accomplish this. Maybe this skirmish is the start?

I will not be joining the, "this is my team" bullshit going on here. As soon as someone says yeah Israel is my team, a bunch of you gang up on that person and vice versa. A mini version of what is taking place on a global scale.

What do we need to thrive in this world? Good food and water, shelter and clothing, social ties. But we have created a system that takes none of these componants inherent to our survival into account. We have a system which tries to convert energy into money. We need a system which incorporates planet and human well being into the exchange of goods and services.

Ok back to your incessant bickering on who's "right" and who's "wrong"

TangTonic

Nep status
Feb 24, 2011
Lol, yeah please continue bickering, its very productive and a good use of time.

No one wants to talk about the real issues though which is humanity needs a reboot. When you're talking to your TV to turn it on and calling that progress, we are surely on a path to destruction.

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Israel is most definitely not "my team". I side with the people suffering and I wish this would all just stop. But bombing a hospital doesn't look like Israel's MO and that video seems to back it up. I really just wish that instead of bombing Gaza Israel would just unleash the Zohan upon Hamas and get some ass kicking done, take some of their goats!

Reactions: trevorbc

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011
Lol, yeah please continue bickering, its very productive and a good use of time.

No one wants to talk about the real issues though which is humanity needs a reboot. When you're talking to your TV to turn it on and calling that progress, we are surely on a path to destruction.
You're in the politics forum numb nuts, plenty of other places to post a pic of a puppy riding a surfboard or something.

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
Those videos are not convincing to me. The rockets are coming from a different location and have a different trajectory from where the explosion happened. I'm not saying who did or did not do it, just that the video does not exonerate group IMO.

You guys are ridiculous with the going back and forth on who is right or wrong on all of this this. For fuks sakes, this is part of the disease of humanity and why we are so goddam fuking retarded as a species. My team, my team! Fuk the other team! That may have worked in tribal societies, but it does not work now that we have become a global species who travels the world and has a food and energy network that relies on cooperation for its long term stability.

Humans spend all this money, time, energy to kill each other. And if we aren't trying to kill each other, we are trying to amass resources, money and power. Imagine a world where we work together to ensure a healthy planet and biosphere.

The whole of humanity needs a reboot. It think it will take a major WWIII, massive disease, or massive natural disaster to accomplish this. Maybe this skirmish is the start?

I will not be joining the, "this is my team" bullshit going on here. As soon as someone says yeah Israel is my team, a bunch of you gang up on that person and vice versa. A mini version of what is taking place on a global scale.

What do we need to thrive in this world? Good food and water, shelter and clothing, social ties. But we have created a system that takes none of these componants inherent to our survival into account. We have a system which tries to convert energy into money. We need a system which incorporates planet and human well being into the exchange of goods and services.

Ok back to your incessant bickering on who's "right" and who's "wrong"
Cool, please put Dom Perignon in the drinking fountains while you're at it.

• Love
Reactions: Autoprax

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
well, that settles it, then!

:rolleyes:

given the erBB law of #squidliarisalwayswrong, this means that Israel is the one that bombed the hospital

1697635756856.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: $kully and brukuns

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
On a campus already bitterly divided, the statement poured acid all over Harvard Yard.
A coalition of more than 30 student groups posted an open letter on the night of the Hamas attack, saying that Israel was “entirely responsible” for the violence that ended up leaving more than 1,400 dead, most of them civilians.
The letter, posted on social media before the extent of the killings was known, did not include the names of individual students.
But within days, students affiliated with those groups were being doxxed, their personal information posted online. Siblings back home were threatened. Wall Street executives demanded a list of student names to ban their hiring. And a truck with a digital billboard — paid for by a conservative group — circled Harvard Square, flashing student photos and names, under the headline, “Harvard’s Leading Antisemites.”
Campuses have long wrestled with free speech. What is acceptable to say and what crosses into hate speech? But the war between Israel and Hamas has heightened emotions, threatening to tear apart already fragile campus cultures.

Complicating it all: outside groups, influential alumni and big-money donors, who are putting maximum pressure on students and administrators.
At the University of Pennsylvania, donors are pushing for the resignation of the president and the board chairman, after a Palestinian writers’ conference on campus invited speakers accused of antisemitism.
At Harvard, a billionaire couple quit an executive board. Another donor pulledmoney for fellowships. And Lawrence Summers, a former Harvard president and Treasury secretary, criticized the leadership for a “delayed” response to the Hamas attack and the student letter.
This is not the first time that Harvard students have taken up an unpopular view. But those involved with the letter had not anticipated that their statement would go viral and unleash such repercussions.
The students had to contend with “people’s lives being ruined, people’s careers being ruined, people’s fellowships being ruined,” said one student whose organization signed the letter, in an interview.

Many critics have little forbearance for these complaints, saying that the letter itself showed a lack of empathy. But other students and free-speech activists say that the outside pressure has created its own kind of heckler’s veto, dictating what can be said on campus and how institutions must respond.
“You kind of feel like you’re responsible” for the harassment, said one of the Harvard students, whose family’s personal information was released. “That’s how silencing works, right?”