Hamas

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
With long range rockets.

Would it be safe to assume that Hamas is armed with Ruskie kine weapons?
1696781348782.png

Some of the stuff Hamas assembles (with foreign assistance) cost as little as 300-800 bucks. Dumb, unguided rockets.

The iron dome rockets on the other hand are 50 to 100 grand. Israel is spending a LOT Of money.

Reactions: PRCD

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
View attachment 164277

Some of the stuff Hamas assembles (with foreign assistance) cost as little as 300-800 bucks. Dumb, unguided rockets.

The iron dome rockets on the other hand are 50 to 100 grand. Israel is spending a LOT Of money.
And who do you think profits off of Israeli military power?

Reactions: Pico

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
And who do you think profits off of Israeli military power?
What Is Israel’s Iron Dome Anti-Rocket System? - The Washington Post

I'd guess as a country we lose a lot of money equipping/aiding Israel. If you are talking specifically about the Iron Dome system, that was originally an Israeli invention/product, but Raytheon has been manufacturing it as well now. Probably Ratheon is getting paid with your tax dollars. But that's a guess. I figure the country loses money big time supporting Israel but domestic military contractors get paid one way or another.

As to who profits from what, (re military sales) that gets complicated. The Israelis sell sh!t-loads of weapons throughout the world. We spend shitloads of money equipping/aiding Israel. I'd guess we are probably net net losing money on the deal.

Biden to announce new military aid to Israel after Hamas attack, Blinken says | Biden administration | The Guardian

Biden's team worried House's chaos might impact aid to Israel (axios.com)

Your tax dollar at work.

What was your point?

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: PRCD

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Maybe see that Israel only exists thanks to the US military and the Six Day War and occupies stolen land from Palestine and has become the evil empire in the middle east with their stormtroopers constantly threatening the palestinians and continually encroaching upon more and more land displacing local residents.
Yeah they never fought over there before 1948.

That place has been a hatefest for thousands of years.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
what happened to israel’s intel? this is a pretty major fvk-up.
IMO this is the beginning of the end of Netanyahu. He held on all these years because he was perceived to be stronger on security than the other guys.

Reactions: hal9000

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
IMO this is the beginning of the end of Netanyahu. He held on all these years because he was perceived to be stronger on security than the other guys.
And now, in order to compensate for this failure, he is going to have to go HARD.

Shock and awe is coming.

IMO.

A little piece of me wonders if Israel didn't know this was coming and they let it come anyway. The right wing just got righter.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
And now, in order to compensate for this failure, he is going to have to go HARD.

Shock and awe is coming.

IMO.

A little piece of me wonders if Israel didn't know this was coming and they let it come anyway. The right wing just got righter.
i could see that happening. like just way over-compensating with his response and laying even more sh!t to waste.

what they’re left with is more of the same positive feedback loop of Palestinians not having resources or financial opportunities and just getting more and more desperate

Reactions: Woke AF

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
i could see that happening. like just way over-compensating with his response and laying even more sh!t to waste.

what they’re left with is more of the same positive feedback loop of Palestinians not having resources or financial opportunities and just getting more and more desperate
I can see that too.

Who’s fault is it that they don’t have resources or financial opportunities?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I posted exactly the same two points
They only believe what they are told by the regime
It’s not even an issue of one party over another. A normal republican President would have done the exact same thing and I’d say the exact same thing about it.

To be clear I’m not not implying that the US wants Hamas to “win” over Israel. The US just wants the fighting to continue. A decisive victory for either side is not a goal of our government.

Reactions: schex