Half Time Super Bowl? What do you do?

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012
What do you do during the half time at the super bowl? My wife and I aren't football fans, but we will watch the super bowl as it's generally an excuse to partake in a food orgy (smoke meats, enjoy appetizers, drinks etc.).

To be perfectly honest, I usually take a dump during halftime. However considering the artists that perform, they don't seem to match the typical football watching demographic (I'd assume middle age males dominate this demographic and I can't imagine the majority of men watching the Superbowl are stoked on Rihanna as an artist).

Is it just an excuse for wives to enjoy a few minutes so they can judge their outfits? What say you?

1676252466134.png

Reactions: Chocki

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012
To be probably accurate, don’t think I’ve ever taken a dump at 4:30-5pm in my entire life

“dinner is almost ready”
”k, gimme 5-10, ima take a sh’t right quick“
Funny thing, I'm more of a morning person...but I also eat randomly throughout the day on Superbowl Sunday. That probably has something to do with it.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Would it kill them to go back to a halftime show old white men can relate to once in a while? Kid Rock would’ve been awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: keenfish

Bullnutts

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 14, 2004
Hawai'i
I turned the sound off. Checked the surf report for next week, watched a few videos on the mentawai's, then washed the dishes. Turned around and the second half kickoff was in the air :shaka:

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
To be probably accurate, don’t think I’ve ever taken a dump at 4:30-5pm in my entire life

“dinner is almost ready”
”k, gimme 5-10, ima take a sh’t right quick“
ever single night. Doesnt matter the time.

my wife gets so pist. Like l, really?

• Wow
Reactions: PRCD

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Can you believe the Negro Football League allowed a white redneck to do the national anthem?

• Haha
Reactions: PJ

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I was good till she held her butthole open tickled the clitter and smelled her finger? Or was that just my perverted interpretation?
One of the better halftime shows in recent memory, or top ten all time I don't remember it ever being really good anyway...

sponge

Tom Curren status
Feb 10, 2002
Honolulu, HI, USA
Visit site
Is Riaono pregnant?
Yup. Probably had to tone down the dance significantly because of that. My daughter is a recreational dancer and is familiar with the choreographer's work.

Thought the halftime show was boring. Game was good though. Agree that Prince was the best ever, in the rain no less.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
What do you do during the half time at the super bowl? My wife and I aren't football fans, but we will watch the super bowl as it's generally an excuse to partake in a food orgy (smoke meats, enjoy appetizers, drinks etc.).

To be perfectly honest, I usually take a dump during halftime. However considering the artists that perform, they don't seem to match the typical football watching demographic (I'd assume middle age males dominate this demographic and I can't imagine the majority of men watching the Superbowl are stoked on Rihanna as an artist).

Is it just an excuse for wives to enjoy a few minutes so they can judge their outfits? What say you?
Yes. Has been the case for a long time.