Guess the Spot

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
i know where this is but i don't think spots should be named on the internet if they are not already very well known.
If you don't think it's very well known then you don't know where it is.

I know people who can barely stand up on a surfboard that know where it is.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
I didnt say it was a secret spot. That doesnt mean it needs further exposure. I never see you naming all the lesser spots you surf. Why would you? Its plenty crowded everywhere.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I didnt say it was a secret spot. That doesnt mean it needs further exposure. I never see you naming all the lesser spots you surf. Why would you? Its plenty crowded everywhere.
This is pretty ironic coming from you considering the little (big) photo gallery you set up with plenty of landmarks, etc. :socrazy: A lot of those places are far lesser known. How about we'll leave it at that?

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
This is pretty ironic coming from you considering the little (big) photo gallery you set up with plenty of landmarks, etc. A lot of those places are far lesser known. How about we'll leave it at that?
Have you been to the spots or just your kooky friend?

I have posted a some pics over the years. I would hardly call it a big gallery. I try to crop out any landmarks and I dont name the spots.

Last edited:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Have you been to the spots or just your kooky friend?

I have posted a some pics over the years. I would hardly call it a big gallery. I try to crop out any landmarks and I dont name the spots.
They were a lot more than "some" pics, they weren't on this forum, they were publicly available on much bigger platform.

That's about as kooky as it gets.

Definitely caught my interest.

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
With waves that size it's impossible to tell if that is even a surf spot.

I'm guessing it's not.