Gru-DONE

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Were you bullied by athletes as a kid?
No, I got along with most of the social groups generally. But I also never took any sh!t off anyone.

Fire all the gingers!
Send them back to Ireland/Scotland. :trout:
Easy there. I used to be a ginger. Now I'm more of a Ron Howard ginger.

I got to the point to where I was bullied, I would fight the person right away.

We would just brawl in the classroom.

The instant I saw the pattern it was on.

And sometimes I got my ass kicked.

But then it was over.
That is the way to handle it. Just say "ok, who's first!!?"

Or just headbutt. Even if you loose the fight, they'll know for future reference that they're getting a cranium to the bridge of the nose and they'll think twice.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
No, I got along with most of the social groups generally. But I also never took any sh!t off anyone.

Easy there. I used to be a ginger. Now I'm more of a Ron Howard ginger.

That is the way to handle it. Just say "ok, who's first!!?"

Or just headbutt. Even if you loose the fight, they'll know for future reference that they're getting a cranium to the bridge of the nose and they'll think twice.
Bullying is a part of life. The young kids that are OK and ready to accept an ass whipping are usually the one's that wind up untouchable and probably get more girls. The scene in the movie A Bronx Tale where the mob guy locks the door and says "now youz can't leave" is an absolute truth in life. Bullys can't handle indifference.

Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Kaepernick and Reid sued the NFL, accusing teams of colluding to keep them from playing. One reason the NFL settled that case was that doing so would keep NFL owners’ depositions and other evidence from becoming public. If Gruden was so comfortable making vile comments in writing to an NFL team executive, imagine what NFL owners, coaches, and other officials were saying behind closed doors about Kaepernick, Reid, and other Black players who chose to be just as outspoken.

Reactions: afoaf

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
I went to a college game recently in which...
5 injured kids were carried off of the field...
:cursing:

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
I'm relieved. Now NFL locker rooms can go back to being the safe spaces of they've always been known for with conversations about rainbows and fluffy kittens.

Attorneys Lisa Banks and Debra Katz, who represent more than three dozen former Washington employees, released the following statement about the decision, according to the same Washington Post report:

It is truly outrageous that after the NFL’s 10-month-long investigation involving hundreds of witnesses and 650,000 documents related to the longtime culture of harassment and abuse at the Washington Football Team, the only person to be held accountable and lose their job is the coach of the Las Vegas Raiders,” they said in a statement. “Our clients and the public at large deserve transparency and accountability. If not, the NFL and Roger Goodell must explain why they appear intent on protecting the Washington Football Team and owner Dan Snyder at all costs.

The fact that Gruden’s emails were the only ones that were leaked and then heavily pushed should raise all the red flags in the world.

Reactions: Kento

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
He's not suing for wrongful termination. His lawsuit is about the NFL targeting him. Out of 450,000 emails only his were leaked.
Something to be said also about Gruden taking more of a financial hit than the entire Redskins organization.

Who is hated more? Joe Buck or Roger Goodell?