Great Reaet is a conspiracy theory

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
It's not the Mark Penn sh!t casa moogsies was shilling, and it's not that other guy just making sh!t up, but it's pretty good.

Thank you, The Hill opinion guy

Haskins writes a column for FoxNews.com, serves as a contributor to The Hill and Townhall, and has appeared on television and radio more than 180 times, on shows like Tucker Carlson Tonight, Fox & Friends, and the Glenn Beck Program.

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
like, if that guy wrote an article that ifallalot did not agree with, what insults would he come up with....

"soiboi trans man"

"lol libcuck conspiracy cartoon"

"silver spoon ivy league ford bronco loving raiders fag"

ps. I can't wait until that dingleberry Bohter sees this thread...he's going to get so excited!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The the L out of lover and it's over.

Are you against the Reset if it works to your advantage?

I heard he wants to give teacher's full Social Security benefits.

Reset away, Joey!

• Love
Reactions: One-Off and $kully

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
like, if that guy wrote an article that ifallalot did not agree with, what insults would he come up with....

"soiboi trans man"

"lol libcuck conspiracy cartoon"

"silver spoon ivy league ford bronco loving raiders fag"

ps. I can't wait until that dingleberry Bohter sees this thread...he's going to get so excited!
The HIll was one of your accepted sources? Is it not?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I wouldn't want to die on that hill

See what I did there?

There is a name for that.

When you use a cliched metaphor literally.

That is good writing wasted on the idiot Philistine gaylockdown surfers who frequent this shithole here.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
And it's never going to stop

Time for 4 years of payback

#Resist
If this is your plan irregardless of what Biden does,then this is a really good example of how you’ve become a real dick
The more people we’ve got with this same attitude, the worse off we will all be
Devisiveness for the sake of payback is not going to help the country

Do you consciously make decisions to be this way, or has it just become a habit, and who you are?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
If this is your plan irregardless of what Biden does,then this is a really good example of how you’ve become a real dick
The more people we’ve got with this same attitude, the worse off we will all be
Devisiveness for the sake of payback is not going to help the country

Do you consciously make decisions to be this way, or has it just become a habit, and who you are?
This was the plan of millions regardless of what Trump did

You reap what you sow

Besides that, what Biden has done in his first week is more damaging than 4 years of Trump. I will give him a chance, but he's failing that test so far

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

You reap what you sow

Besides that, what Biden has done in his first week is more damaging than 4 years of Trump. I will give him a chance, but he's failing that test so far
Will Arizona be enough of a safe space for you?

• Haha
Reactions: rowjimmytour

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

You reap what you sow

LOL

more damaging than trump.

change that diaper man it’s going to be a long four-eight years for you.

• Haha
Reactions: rowjimmytour

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The HIll was one of your accepted sources? Is it not?
The Hill publishes articles that corroborate what everyone else is publishing fairly often. For example, if The Hill publishes an article that says Feinstein can't remember her name or what stocks she sold after the members-only briefing on Covid when the Senators (half of whom said Rona was fake news) were told Rona wasn't fake news, that is one thing.

When it's the assertions of some Op-Ed writer, no.

Tom Cotton's opinion does not necessarily constitute facts.
Mark Penn's predictions do not necessarily constitute facts - quite the opposite.
John Solomon's lies do not constitute facts.

Sometimes HuffPo will say something like "Reddit is betting against some Hedge Funds" and that is factually accurate.

Other times HuffPo will say something like "IFALLALOT HATES XHE. WHAT XHE AMPUTATED NEXT WILL AMAZE YOU."

Oddly, you know all this, and you know that afoaf knows it, and you know that afoaf knows that you know that he knows it.

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
No

Probably time to join Iceman? Stinkeye? That guy who moved from Santa Cruz to Idaho

I got a Meal Team 6 to join
No matter where you move, Biden will send Lena Dunham to your door to give you a passionate strip-tease as a gesture of unity.

Due to the confusion of the office, she'll get sent to the wrong address several times so she will be good and used up by the time she gets to you. :waving:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

You reap what you sow

poor Trump

poor ifall

don't be such a fkn wiener, man

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
And it's never going to stop

Time for 4 years of payback

#Resist
Still worshipping the dark wizard, huh cultist. BTW Trump is a lifelong criminal who you refused to hold accountable for his misdeeds, while constantly projecting his sins on the other team.