Google Working With Chinese Military, But Not U.S.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
I think this is relevant to surfing. Our freedom is literally at stake, and that includes our right to go in the ocean.

We have Big Tech, particularly Google, Apple, and Facebook, censoring information and protecting Chinese interests- only letting a particular political narrative be promoted and censoring/removing different ideas, while claiming the privileges of a platform over a publisher. Making the exempt from the legal ramifications of opposing free speech.

But if they are simply a host of information like they have claimed to be, than our freedom of speech laws should apply, and they SHOULD get in serious trouble for censorship of their users like removing the truth about COVID-19 coming from a Wuhan lab. But they are not.They all get to have their cake and eat it too. Hmmmm...why do you think that is?

Our government is literally turning a blind eye to the fact that these tech companies are censoring information and giving them legal immunity. This means our representation is paid off. They are choosing to not enforce the law and Constitution with the Tech companies.

Otherwise they would not be allowed to operate with the legal benefits of a platform and the freedom to control the narrative like a publisher at the same time!

More importantly, millions of unsuspecting Americans are under the delusion that these companies and our representation are pro American. That they have invested interest in our economy and sovereignty. THEY DON'T. They are promoting China as the world leader.

Wake up people. Our entire political system, and the PLATFORMS that host the greatest exchange of information are run by anti-American conspirators and they think you all are too stupid to realize it. The entire thing is a giant propaganda machine.

The Chinese Communist Party had access to your Apple ID, all Android info(Chrome, Samsung phones, etc.) and Facebook information. Our information (meta-data, consumer habits, geographical movements) are being manipulated to serve Chinese interests.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Google has major contracts with DOD and so does amazon.

Source- I worked on those contracts
Source- me (anonymous person).

End of discussion.

Did I mention the CCP has an army of disinformation agents.

The expelling of U.S. Journalists(mainstream journalists like Wall street Journal) is to throw the American people off the scent. Most of the traditional publications removed from China are actually co-conspirators.

People are waking up. Things are going to get dicy.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
US Congress encouraged the head of YT to not promote via their search engines certain subjects....and they did so blatantly....and started adding authoritative content to counter these ideas....
Just sayin...
I'm not too sure about the Chinese angle...just a horse of a different color IMO.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
I worked in the intelligence community for 8+ years for three different 3 letter orgs both in DC and abroad.

I don’t know what to tell except don’t believe everything you see on the internet.
How is Big Tech's operating outside of the U.S.'s Constitutional and Publishing Law (undeniable), and Dr. Danielle Anderson working for Wuhan and Fakebook false info? Because you say it is?

And working within the intelligence community doesn't disqualify you from being deceived.

If anything it makes you more likely to be a deceptive person.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge

End of discussion.

The expelling of U.S. Journalists(mainstream journalists like Wall street Journal) is to throw the American people off the scent. Most of the traditional publications removed from China are actually co-conspirators.

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2019-google-military-contract-dilemma/

the employee protests about some of the governemnt work were in various news outlets a few years ago

jamesgang

Miki Dora status
Aug 9, 2006
Location Location

End of discussion.

You are as dumb as the day is long.

Conspiracy theorists like you and Bohter and goingoutside need to take an information literacy course at your local community college.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Ever heard of Project Veritas?

Amazing how the same mega corporation caught designing and implementing a nationalized communist censorship tool (search engine), through leaked e-mail, are also caught with one of their Executives (on camera) admitting to election meddling here in the U.S... and not se much as even a slap on the wrist by our current government?

They are censoring both domestically and abroad.

This is a legitimate conspiracy against the freedoms of the American people. Wake up!

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Ever heard of Project Veritas?

Amazing how the same mega corporation caught designing and implementing a nationalized communist censorship tool (search engine), through leaked e-mail, are also caught with one of their Executives (on camera) admitting to election meddling here in the U.S... and not se much as even a slap on the wrist by our current government?

They are censoring both domestically and abroad.

This is a legitimate conspiracy against the freedoms of the American people. Wake up!
is the sh!t about to get real? asking for a friend.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
You believe the flat earth too Jbrah?
I believe in a worldwide Milgram experiment.

is the sh!t about to get real? asking for a friend.
As far as I know it already is. Fauci is on the chopping block.

Not sure if the President understands what a massive role the leaders of big tech play in this.

Regardless...there are a lot of americans who do have an idea of what needs to happen.

If a wave of something much worse comes out when the economy kicks into gear, than we'll know whose behind it.

Ultimately they'll have to answer to God like everyone else.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You are as dumb as the day is long.

Conspiracy theorists like you and Bohter and goingoutside need to take an information literacy course at your local community college.
Conspiracies are just a way for stupid malcontents to convince themselves they are smarter than everyone else.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Conspiracies are just a way for stupid malcontents to convince themselves they are smarter than everyone else.
You guys hijack a nonpartison forum and gang up on everyone that disagrees with your progressive slant. Weak beta males

Anti-truth dems dead set on their own demise. You are products of self-destructive ideologies.

Trying to reason with you is like trying to reason with Jihadists.

• Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: afoaf and mundus