Good hooded 4/3?

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Again - just ensure you follow THEIR sizing guide. It's accurate. It's not the normal sizing (I'm usually a Medium in most brands, but Isurus I'm a Large/Short).
@sh3 is that because of chest and shoulders or the length of legs and arms?

Sep 26, 2022
Again - just ensure you follow THEIR sizing guide. It's accurate. It's not the normal sizing (I'm usually a Medium in most brands, but Isurus I'm a Large/Short).
They recommended I try on a MT and a LS and said some might be in stock in my area. Gonna go try and check some out. Yeah, their sizing is a bit different. Their Medium is sized for a smaller person on their chart. The model is taller/heavier than what the chart says though, and the Medium looks like a good fit on him. It's probably a super tight fit, and he probably has the exact shape they need to not have any wrinkles/folds anywhere. I'm not far off from his build: an inch taller (probably in the legs) and probably a bit narrower shoulders. And a few lbs heavier.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2022
Curious because o'neill, bong and gucci I go ms and rc have not tried for ages always had that tall skinny fit instead short and stokey what I need:drowning:
My first suit was a RC. Overall it was kinda short, but it had space in the crotch area. It seemed like is was designed for somebody with a longer torso than legs.

Apr 6, 2015
If you can get over no smooth skin and rely on inner fabric to block wind and keep warm the 'Bong furnace comp is a nicely built, warm, and flexible suit. I switch my suits around often so only time well tell if its long lasting "2nd season" .
I've had 2 of these and they are warm (by winter California standards, low 50s). Only issue has been internal tape coming off the seams.