Golfing while Americans die

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The president looks pretty fit in the video. His swing looks very good too for a man his age. I wonder what he shot. I hope he had an enjoyable day.
Are there some rounds of golf where it's impossible to determine what someone shot? Of course there are. Trump didn't shoot a number, did he? "I wonder what he shot." Whatever number is on the scorecard is 99% likely to be inaccurate. What does it matter? It doesn't matter at all. It matters the same as the numbers you put on the scorecard. Nobody cares when you cheat (except in a tournament). I hope he didn't keep score. He hopes no one is keeping score.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The president looks pretty fit in the video. His swing looks very good too for a man his age. I wonder what he shot. I hope he had an enjoyable day.
Your ilk and probably you screeched like a stuck pig when Obama golfed, just admit the hypocrisy.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
trump shot 78. from the blues. he played really well. good for him. he's an exceptionally talented player.

hes negotiating exceptional well with China, our biggest foe, and with Europe, our second biggest foe. he's dealt amazingly well with the pandemic, with only 100,000 deaths, the most in the world, by far, but absolutely not his fault, at all, and could have been much worse, but still not his fault. he will continue to lead us forward into prosperity. it keeps getting better, the best is yet to come. transitioning to greatness.

Last edited:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Yeah now I'm mad about the golf. Before, I thought he was doing damage by signing shitty policies into law.

But since the Rona started, we desperately need him sounding off about mainlining bleach at church.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I never did and that is a fact. I openly wished that he'd spend more time of the golf course because A. I'm an avid golfer and B. Because I figured he could do less harm if he was on the golf course.
I don't believe you, also remember when Trump attacked Obama for playing and saying he would not have time to play? Keep worshipping a hypocrite.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Looks pretty fit? More and more delusional by the day, does 2+2=7 in your world?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
He may have lost weight. Maybe it’s the speed he takes. Make it’s the hyrdroxychloroquine. Maybe it’s the Oreo shortage.

In any case, hes an asshole for golfing while there’s almost 100,000 dead and the economy is collapsing.

Yet, Trumby feels the need to bill taxpayers for his travel expenses, secret service travel, charging secret service to use his golf carts, etc

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Was Obama an asshole for playing golf during tough times?

I give either president a pass on getting in some recreation. Its a real shitty job.
newsflash:

- Obama is not in office anymore.
- Obama never deal with a crisis of this magnitude (partly because he knew how to manage a crisis effectively).
-you guys can’t yell obama every time your hero Trumby is attacked, it makes you look weak, stupid, and hypocritical.
-your guy fvcked up. He owns this, not obama

its also very telling the way some people feel personally attacked whenever Trumby is criticized. maybe it’s because their dishonesty and lack of integrity are being exposed.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Hal, you dodged the question and resorted to insults again.

"Was Obama an asshole for playing golf during tough times?"
which tough times?

either way:

-no, a president should not be vacationing while a crisis rages, especially an incredibly deadly one.

-you dodged the point of the thread because you’re dishonest and hypocritical.

-you fail to eval your thought process over and over again.

-you can’t just yell out Obama!!! Every time someone criticizes your Dear Leader.

Last edited:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
which tough times?

either way:

-no, a president should not be vacationing while a crisis rages, especially an incredibly deadly one.

-you dodged the point of the thread because you’re dishonest and hypocritical.

-you fail to eval your thought process over and over again.

-you can’t just yell out Obama!!! Every time someone criticizes your Dear Leader.
Nice try. I did not invoke Obama in this thread. Mundus did. You just don't like that I responded by exposing your hypocrisy.