Giuliani....DONE!

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
there’s good reason to assume he has a few days left to live. have you seen or heard him lately?
Nevermind the fact that Trump and his inner circle are known to not pay their bills and have a complete and total contempt for the courts and their rulings.

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
"Speaking to reporters outside court, Rudy Giuliani said he didn't have "an opportunity to present evidence" and that he plans to appeal the decision.

"Obviously we will move for a new trial, we will certainly appeal," Giuliani said.

"When asked by reporters why he didn't testify, Giuliani said he believed the judge was threatening him with contempt.

"I didn't testify because the judge made it clear that if I made any mistake or did anything wrong, she was considering contempt," Giuliani said.

"I have no doubt that my comments were made and they were supportable and supportable today. I just did not have an opportunity to present the evidence that we offered," he said.

This sounds like Trump's complaint after his 61 failed voter fraud law suits. It was something like "The Deep State courts didn't want to see my evidence."

Giuliani defamation trial live updates: Jury awards election workers nearly $150 million - ABC News (go.com)

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Ah, the old "I chose not to testify because they didn't give me the opportunity" argument. Fails every time.

Reactions: Mr Doof

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
If karma worked in the way people talk about karma, he would be come homeless in nyc

now that would be an incredible character arc

maybe follow that with a redemption comeback and rise to greatness

or maybe homeless Giuliani is the homeless guy on 5th avenue that trump shoots
And he gets away with it

Reactions: hammies and mundus