Georgia, on my mind…

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
W. lied us into a war and now he’s sitting in Maine finger painting in the bathtub. Half or of elected Washington is laundering money through Ukraine, including the Dementia and Chief himself.

When Madeleine Albright was asked if 500,000 dead Iraqi children was “worth it” she said yes.

We have half a million dead in Ukraine now, is that worth it?

The head of the NIH funded a lab in China where a roided up virus escaped causing governments worldwide to panic and destroy millions of lives and transfer trillions of dollars to the already mega rich.

But but Orangeman questioned the results of a shady election….lock him up.

He’s the front runner opponent against the sitting president. Like him or not - I don’t - that’s some third world bullshit.

You guys are celebrating now but you won’t be for long.
Was the election right before that, the election trump actually won shaddy? Why just this one in particular? Do you have some proof of its shadiness?

Reactions: afoaf

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
How is asking people to find votes, “questioning the legitimacy of the election?” Is that all he was doing?
What do you think “find me votes” meant?

Make votes that don’t exist or find maybe a truck load of cast ballots that didn’t make it the polling place?

• Haha
Reactions: Norm'

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
W. lied us into a war and now he’s sitting in Maine finger painting in the bathtub. Half or of elected Washington is laundering money through Ukraine, including the Dementia and Chief himself.

When Madeleine Albright was asked if 500,000 dead Iraqi children was “worth it” she said yes.

We have half a million dead in Ukraine now, is that worth it?

The head of the NIH funded a lab in China where a roided up virus escaped causing governments worldwide to panic and destroy millions of lives and transfer trillions of dollars to the already mega rich.

But but Orangeman questioned the results of a shady election….lock him up.

He’s the front runner opponent against the sitting president. Like him or not - I don’t - that’s some third world bullshit.

You guys are celebrating now but you won’t be for long.
You should have stopped at Madeline Albright and maybe I would have agreed, though there's a lot of conjecture in your post.

"Questioned" "Shady election" GTFO

Should criminals be let lose because they are frontrunners?
Or do you think he's innocent?

Because that's classic banana republic bullshit.

There's nothing more third world than letting criminals off the hook because they're rich and powerful.

On what planet do you live jfc.

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
I’m satisfied that Barr, Chris Wyze(sp), Georgia, Arizona, and several other GOP states/Trump appointees/officials/legislators said there was no fraud, or not enough evidence to justify the alleged fraud.

Trump’s lost every case he tried in GOP controlled districts/states etc.Even the Supreme Court with 2 Trump justices said, uh, no thanks.

end of story

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I’m satisfied that Barr, Chris Wyze(sp), Georgia, Arizona, and several other GOP states/Trump appointees/officials/legislators said there was no fraud, or not enough evidence to justify the alleged fraud.

Trump’s lost every case he tried in GOP controlled districts/states etc.Even the Supreme Court with 2 Trump justices said, uh, no thanks.

end of story
That’s fine. He lost all his appeals to contest the election.

So throw him in jail?

An entire party plus intelligence apparatus tried to frame a sitting president as a Russian spy.

No problemo…

Last edited:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
You should have stopped at Madeline Albright and maybe I would have agreed, though there's a lot of conjecture in your post.

"Questioned" "Shady election" GTFO

Should criminals be let lose because they are frontrunners?
Or do you think he's innocent?

Because that's classic banana republic bullshit.

There's nothing more third world than letting criminals off the hook because they're rich and powerful.

On what planet do you live jfc.
What’s the crime? Explain in your own words what Trump did that he’s being indicted for and what law was broken.

Also…

based on one hundred percent bullshit lie.

Yet you still believe what your government tells you.

Last edited:

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
That’s fine. He lost all his appeals to contest the election.

So throw him in jail?

An entire party plus intelligence apparatus tried to frame a sitting president as a Russian spy.

No problemo…
i think the problem is that he had every right to say whatever he wanted to about the election just like we do.

its all the other things he did that’s got his crew in trouble.

Russia…. Don Jr met with Russian agents to get dirt on Hillary. That’s fact.

There’s plenty to blame the left for, but Trump created his own problems.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
What’s the crime? Explain in your own words what Trump did that he’s being indicted for and what law was broken.
He has no need to do that. unlike you, he knows what's in the indictment. Read the indictment. If you can't be bothered to do that, you'd rather be ignorant.

You actually don't care what the crime is - you just want to find a gotcha in his understanding of it. If you really want to know, read the indictment. The retards in the rowboat - you, gromsdad, schex, ifall et al - all play the same little rhetorical game called "in your own words", because that's the only way you can circumvent the facts of the case. It's all spelled very clearly in the indictment - why don't you want to read it?

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
And this defendant can't afford a lawyer so he's gonna stay in jail so he doesn't bankrupt his family. Imagine his surprise to find that, after all he did for MAGA:
Floyd, a former U.S. Marine and mixed martial arts fighter, is accused of participating in a scheme to pressure an election worker to falsely admit to voting fraud.
...they're just gonna leave him to hang and get ground into dust by the legal system. Oh well - he wants to be a tough guy and tough guys do time. the Tree of Liberty needs to be watered with the blood and sweat of assholes, from time to time. :cheers:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
He has no need to do that. unlike you, he knows what's in the indictment. Read the indictment. If you can't be bothered to do that, you'd rather be ignorant.

You actually don't care what the crime is - you just want to find a gotcha in his understanding of it. If you really want to know, read the indictment. The retards in the rowboat - you, gromsdad, schex, ifall et al - all play the same little rhetorical game called "in your own words", because that's the only way you can circumvent the facts of the case. It's all spelled very clearly in the indictment - why don't you want to read it?
You can’t tell me what he did that is criminal for which he’s being indicted. It should be pretty simple.

“Donald did X. This is law Z that clearly prohibits doing X.”

The stakes here are so so high. What is happening is unprecedented in this country. Everyone should easily be able to, without hesitation and in very simple terms, fill in X and Z above.

Otherwise we’re in deep sh!t.

The fact that you can’t understand this is purely because you have been conditioned to hate Trump.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
You can’t tell me what he did that is criminal for which he’s being indicted. It should be pretty simple.

The stakes here are so so high. What is happening is unprecedented in this country. Everyone should easily be able to, without hesitation and in very simple terms, fill in X and Z above.

The fact that you can’t understand this is purely because you have been conditioned to hate Trump.
I love how you are now lecturing people about answering simple questions when you yourself can’t answer simple questions :LOL:

sussle

Oct 11, 2009

I don't need to. I read it and it's clear and succinct and well-documented. You want me to copy and paste it for you? Nor do I have to play your game of civics Nazi concern troll, which is really your only option because you refuse to acquaint yourself with the evidence at hand. No matter - most of the county is well aware of the gravity of the situation and crystal clear on where the problem lies. Your concern troll bullshit is painfully transparent - perhaps you need to find a new schtick?

We're not in deep sh!t, we are actually in deep reflection, manifested by the prosecutions as a collective will to make sure this never happens again. And if you think this signifies something ominous, why don't t you answer the questions i asked you above :
what will i see soon enough? how soon will i look around and think "wtf is happening?" and wtf will be happening when i do?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006

Donald possessed classified data and actively hid it from the authorities. NDI law and obstruction of justice laws prohibit that.
Donald organized a cabal to pressure GA election officials to change the vote tally. RICO law prohibits that.
Donald and his pals wanted Pence to invalidate the electoral vote count. Conspiracy to commit fraud laws prohibit that.
Donald falsified business records when paying off his hooker. Common fraud law prohibits that.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

Seriously, 91 criminal charges and you are asking people on erBB what's the crime?

And you still can't explain how is any of it politically motivated.

As though grand jury in Georgia conspired to help the Democrats for some reason.

What you really should be asking is, how did a crook become the leading republican candidate for president - not the other way around. Yes, that's unprecedented.

What a clown.

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
right, he can rot in prison....and will, because that's how MAGA takes care of it's own. don't forget the best part:
Floyd, a former U.S. Marine and mixed martial arts fighter, is accused of participating in a scheme to pressure an election worker to falsely admit to voting fraud.
In a separate case, Floyd was arrested in Maryland in May and charged with assaulting FBI agents who tried to serve him with a subpoena, court records show.
as noted above, he's a tough guy and tough guys do time.:cheers: