George Floyd's brother calls for officers to be arrested, convicted and be 'given the death penalty'

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
What's the fun in that when you can just brand Dirty Cop onto his cheek and throw him into GenPop?

At least he's used to being on his knees for an extended length of time.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Nah, I think they should just keep destroying the businesses of people who have nothing to do with the cops

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I call em like I see em. Cops should be held to a higher standard. Every state should have the death penalty. You can thank squishy soft on crime democrats that there is no death penalty in Blue states like this one. Clearly the guy with the knee deserves capital punishment for what he's done. In the video there appears to be another officer behind the scene who was well positioned to put a stop to things. He never sees the outside world again. The officer out front dealing with the crowd I give some leniency to because he seems to be poorly trained and scared of the crowd in front of him. I also don't think he's aware of what his fellow officer is doing behind him. He loses his job and forfeits any pension he's earned thus far.