Gasoline Gasoline!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Let's just be honest for a minute. Climate change activists are mentally disturbed people.

All these museums are complicit because they're letting these freakshows in with their bags of bullshit.

Not surprising since Europe is at the forefront of the desire to destroy Western Civilization and replace it with One World bullshit

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
All these museums are complicit because they're letting these freakshows in with their bags of bullshit.

Not surprising since Europe is at the forefront of the desire to destroy Western Civilization and replace it with One World bullshit
You mean the place responsible for what you consider Western Culture is an enemy of Western Culture?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Um no

I'm not a leftist

This is the one-world equity you're seeking
You think that people live in poverty and squalor, with mental illness and addiction, without health care, because of leftists policies? :roflmao:

"Leftist policies" is laughable to start with.

There's nothing leftist about Gangster Capitalism.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
gas prices between chevrons in my area vary as much as $1.20 per gallon

$5,30 in el segundo, $6.30 in westchester, $4.99 in westwood

so bonkers

Reactions: CutnSnip

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
gas prices between chevrons in my area vary as much as $1.20 per gallon

$5,30 in el segundo, $6.30 in westchester, $4.99 in westwood

so bonkers
Westchester is $1.30 more than Westwood? I thought Westwood was a nicer area with more l00t?

Also by El Segundo do you mean the North Potty Chevron or actually really in El Segundo?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Westchester is $1.30 more than Westwood? I thought Westwood was a nicer area with more l00t?

Also by El Segundo do you mean the North Potty Chevron or actually really in El Segundo?
the actual El Segundo blvd one....I don't go to the one on Artesia or El Segundo blvd because of the ingress/egress issue if I'm heading north, but I saw the prices at the ES one and thought...oh, $5.30 that's not bad, I should stop...nah, there's another one ahead....so I get to Westchester location on Sepulveda and it's a full dollar more...gas light is on....I figure...PUSH PUSH PUSH....so I pass the one on Jefferson and Overland and it's also $6.something so I'm like fkkkkkk we gonna die out here...gas light is just blaring in my face....then I remember the little sneaky sneaky Chevron on National and Westwood...BOOOOOM 4.99 a gallon

daddy lives to see another Taylor Swift video!

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Doof

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
the actual El Segundo blvd one....I don't go to the one on Artesia or El Segundo blvd because of the ingress/egress issue if I'm heading north, but I saw the prices at the ES one and thought...oh, $5.30 that's not bad, I should stop...nah, there's another one ahead....so I get to Westchester location on Sepulveda and it's a full dollar more...gas light is on....I figure...PUSH PUSH PUSH....so I pass the one on Jefferson and Overland and it's also $6.something so I'm like fkkkkkk we gonna die out here...gas light is just blaring in my face....then I remember the little sneaky sneaky Chevron on National and Westwood...BOOOOOM 4.99 a gallon

daddy lives to see another Taylor Swift video!
Killer bowel movement diary!

I've never seen the video so I don't know how hawt she is looking in it on a scale of 10 to 11, but "Back to December" might be a timely selection.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot