Gabriel Medina Got Robbed In Portugal, Bells and Margs (title edited due to the trifecta)

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
The case could be made that mangina is the best surfer of his generation... he won the world jr champs in france with 2 perfect 10's over Caio Ibelli when he was a kid and has basically dominated every contest in every condition since...JJF is close but has been hampered by knee injuries. Flippys better when it small but no one has manginas range. That said he celebrates gods will when he wins and blames others when he loses...If your gonna be a gods will guy its kind of all or nothing no?

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
He should be a good boy and stay quiet. Submit to the WSL overlords. Weak.
you know whats weak...complaining about the judging in your post heat interview...that is absolutely some whiney pussy bullshit, you know whats weaker - posting passive aggressive emojis on instagram . You know what isnt weak.. Sunny Garcia charging the judges booth ready to beat some haole judge ass..you know whats really fucking badass.. good sportsmanship and owning up to ones mistakes that contributed to your loss...see almost every mick fanning post heat interview... poor victim gabe...this doesnt even rate on the ripoff scale, and yes pro surfing is all about ripoffs, bad calls and corruption..and has been since its inception.

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
The case could be made that mangina is the best surfer of his generation... he won the world jr champs in france with 2 perfect 10's over Caio Ibelli when he was a kid and has basically dominated every contest in every condition since...JJF is close but has been hampered by knee injuries. Flippys better when it small but no one has manginas range. That said he celebrates gods will when he wins and blames others when he loses...If your gonna be a gods will guy its kind of all or nothing no?
agree he is the best but that heat cole made magina look like a flippy grom

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Don't you dare! This place is so much better with divergent viewpoints and belligerent opinions. That's what makes it fun. No one knows you personally, or very few, so enjoy the "internet tough guy" aspect of the erBB.
I acted like an idiot, not a like tough guy. What happens to Medina or the tour has very little importance to obsess about it like that. Glad I snapped out of it (just like many Brazilians are going to snap out of of the tour by the end of Margies... ok, that was the last one).

• Haha
Reactions: sh3
Apr 8, 2024
Anyways first two significant waves of the heat i thought were scored wrong. Griff got a high 7 and gabe a low 7. In my opinion gabe surfer better and deserved the best score of those waves.

Reactions: Leonardo