Freaks Of Nature Sunscreen

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Now we just need a meme of him wearing the gangsta glasses! :roflmao:

Find me a pic of him wearing them in the wild, something that’s not advertorial. I challenge you bro. Still not possible.

What kind of weirdo doesn’t wear sunglasses ever. I wear mine every chance I get bro.

"That's the law around here, you gotta wear your sunglasses. So you can feel cool."

George Clinton bro

Reactions: keenfish

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I can't go outside without wearing sunglasses.

I don't know how anyone can.
Same. Glare on an overcast day can blind me. Someone here hooked me up with Hobie polarized. Thanks bro. Sucks it looks like they ain’t making Balboas no more
1715229814419.png

But I digress. Only in ads bro. Prove me wrong.

1715229894395.png

1715230011594.png

TangTonic

Nep status
Feb 24, 2011
Kind of surprised he took this long to make the obvious business move. With his name recognition, he could kill it in the sunscreen world, unless he gets too kooky with his "ingredients".

When I was a teenager in Daytona in the sixties, I sold Hawaiian Tropic for my science teacher and track coach, Ron Rice, who set up stands poolside at many hotels on the beach. He mixed the sh!t up in plastic tubs in his home. It was primarily bulk baby oil, not designed to protect you from the sun; quite the opposite in fact. We know how this went.

Sun Bum sunscreen which is now sold everywhere--at least in Florida--was a small Cocoa Beach startup. It first got into surf shops around 15 years ago, then exploded from there. Walgreen's, CVS, West Marine, etc. Almost all of their products are zinc based, which is what you want. I use Sun Bum exclusively. Good stuff.

There is huge money in sun screen.. Much higher profit margin than trying to be a fashion guru and sell over priced clothing.
Brah, you need to reread the ingredients. No zinc and other nasty chemicals instead.

1715251165405.png

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Sunology or TropicSport are the best I have found. For surf and surf trips.

Anybody buy into the all spray sunscreens are dangerous mantra? I need something not so thick for laying by the pool. I ordered Coola Organic. Seems reasonably safe. I only use spray stuff a few months a year. Just dont see the harm.

Dekerwild

OTF status
Jul 28, 2017
I can't go outside without wearing sunglasses.

I don't know how anyone can.
I just recently quit wearing sunglasses full-time. My eyes couldn’t adjust going from sunglasses to wearing none going out in the water for a surf. All of my friends noticed a change in the way I looked since I stopped wearing sunglasses because I was actually letting natural light into my eyes and into my body without blockage. It did take a couple of days to adjust especially while driving but I only wear sunglasses when I mow the yard for protection from flying debris.

Reactions: Havoc and Chocki

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
this is dumb. does no other part of your face burn?
1715284402982.png