Freaks Of Nature Sunscreen

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
the interesting thing is that i dont actually think that Slater has much brand power.
No one cares that much about surfing except the people that do it. The majority of them are kooks/vals so they dgaf about pro surfing. Amongst the surfers that care about pro surfing how many of them care about an attention hogging geriatric dork who was good/on Baywatch a long time ago just bc he has 11 titles. How many groms know who Curren is ? Soon they will forget about Slater if they haven’t already. When the surf dads don’t care he will disappear like Tinkerbell. Before he does do will enough dads buy his clothes sunscreen and moon turtle sandals to keep the companies afloat???

Last edited:
Reactions: Havoc

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I don’t use sunscreen bc hats and longsleeves. At this altitude there’s no fucking around long term.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
I don’t use sunscreen bc hats and longsleeves. At this altitude there’s no fucking around long term.
i am ALL about hats and long sleeves. but there are still some occasional situations involving the reflection off of snow or water where a bit of sunscreen on the face (or legs if I don't yet have the base tan) saves me from a bad burn

Last edited:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
i am ALL about hats and long sleeves. but there are still some occasional situations involving the reflection off of snow or water where a bit of sunscreen on the face (or legs if I don't yet have the base tan) saves me from a bad burn
Agreed. Then it’s Sun Bum mineral baby time. It sucks to get off and you look like Squirrel from Hot Dog but it works and doesnt seem wicked toxic.

1715308298003.jpeg

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Agreed. Then it’s Sun Bum mineral baby time. It sucks to get off and you look like Squirrel from Hot Dog but it works and doesnt seem wicked toxic.

View attachment 180020
this? i should probably upgrade from whatever toxic sludge I'm currently using

Last edited:
Reactions: Chocki