FREAK WANTS $5MILLION$$$ !

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house

“This person who claims to be a transitioning woman came into the female locker room, number one, in male shorts that were down to his knees. Although there could be some hormonal addition because his bust is bigger than mine, he did not wear any feminine top to cover his bust,” the witness noted. “He also de-robed, and he is a full male. There’s 150% man. There were things hanging out.”
“It wasn’t even like he was just standing there,” the witness added. “He was crouched down on the floor in front of the shower stalls. It was very uncomfortable for one of the women that was in there and she was completely naked.”

cut off its pekker,* then let it go wherever its heart desires…

let the mental cases show the courage of their “convictions”…

give it the shrunken head chemical treatment and let the freak wear it as a pendant…

any taxidermists post here ? :shrug:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

“This person who claims to be a transitioning woman came into the female locker room, number one, in male shorts that were down to his knees. Although there could be some hormonal addition because his bust is bigger than mine, he did not wear any feminine top to cover his bust,” the witness noted. “He also de-robed, and he is a full male. There’s 150% man. There were things hanging out.”
“It wasn’t even like he was just standing there,” the witness added. “He was crouched down on the floor in front of the shower stalls. It was very uncomfortable for one of the women that was in there and she was completely naked.”

cut off its pekker,* then let it go wherever its heart desires…

let the mental cases show the courage of their “convictions”…

give it the shrunken head chemical treatment and let the freak wear it as a pendant…

any taxidermists post here ? :shrug:
…hot yoga… where do I remember that from?

I wonder how much he’s willing to settle for. Creeps need to make a living too.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
i suspect hot yoga is a gateway activity to sexual perversion. especially if one lives in sandiego - and frequented this forum - and has been photographed with a corncob pipe & a trucker hat…

:shrug:
You suspect?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Lefty Lefty yoga people should know better and I'm sure they did yet they discriminated against this poor individual. This individual deserves every penny of that $5M. They should pay his attorney fees too. Yoga people can't claim ignorance of leftist policies.

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
i suspect everything is a gateway activity to sexual perversion. especially if one lives in sandiego - and frequented this forum - and has been photographed with a corncob pipe & a trucker hat…:shrug:
Fixed