Framing Mueller?

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Female offered 20k to accuse RM of harassment.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/10/special-counsel-refers-scheme-targeting-mueller-to-fbi/574411/

obslop

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA
$20K to tangle with a former FBI director?

that's like offering someone $100 to run 5 tons to hide 5 tons of cocaine in their car before driving through TJ/san diego border crossing.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I'm almost bummed this plan got foiled before it went into play. Would have loved to see all those who tied themselves in knots defending Kavanaugh jump through hoops in support of the accuser.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
frvcvs said:
I'm almost bummed this plan got foiled before it went into play. Would have loved to see all those who tied themselves in knots defending Kavanaugh jump through hoops in support of the accuser.
Honestly, you don't have to look very far. They're the same ones suggesting that the caravan is filled with criminals carrying smallpox as they engage in all sorts of illegal activities on their way to crash our border illegally. Innocent until proven guilty? Hmm.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
StuAzole said:
frvcvs said:
Honestly, you don't have to look very far. They're the same ones suggesting that the caravan is filled with criminals carrying smallpox as they engage in all sorts of illegal activities on their way to crash our border illegally. Innocent until proven guilty? Hmm.
But ALL LIVES MATTER!!! And HILLARY!!! :roflmao:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Phi1 said:
Female offered 20k to accuse RM of harassment.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/10/special-counsel-refers-scheme-targeting-mueller-to-fbi/574411/
By a “company” that has “as employees” a stock photo model...

And, as their Tel Aviv Station chief they have this lady...

Who is none other than (wait for it)..........

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I had a friend forward me a link from gateway pundit on this story

I laughed and increased our bet on Flynn

like taking candy from a baby....

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
afoaf said:
I had a friend forward me a link from gateway pundit on this story

I laughed and increased our bet on Flynn

like taking candy from a baby....
I have it on good authority that Flynn's convictions are going to be "dismissed" any day now because "fruit of the forbidden tree."

obslop

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA
Duffy said:
What a fucking con job. Anyone believe this story is real?

Holy fuck some of you guys are gullible.
shell companies to hide the money source - likely trump or someone or some organization supporting trump

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Duffy said:

In what way do you believe the story is fake? You think this was some sort of plot to discredit Mueller detractors? It sounds as though basically all of the details have been confirmed and even the dipshit behind the plot has admitted his role in it. Was it poorly done? Yes. Does that ever stop Republicans from buying Project Veritas' bullshit? No. So it's not particularly surprising that these dumbasses made plenty of mistakes and got caught. It's pretty much par for the course when it comes to these weirdo conservative pinheads. :shrug:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I just added an additional line that the press conference on Thursday
does not include an actual victim.

I'm going to pay off my credit card debt when this is all said and done!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Duffy said:

Which con are you talking about?

Muller trying to grab pussy?

The GOP framing mueller for trying to grab pussy?

The Dems framing the GOP framing Mueller trying to grab pussy?

The GOP framing the Dems framing the GOP framing Mueller trying to grab pussy?

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
GromsDad said:
Its election week. Anything is possible. :roflmao:
Right. Like executive orders to amend the constitution and magical tax-breaks for the middle class when Congress is no longer in session. Oh, and a violent caravan of diseased Muslims that will be at our border any moment now....even though they just crossed the southern border of Mexico about a week ago. :poke: