fox news is insulting

pastel

OTF status
Nov 23, 2022
they are terrible journalism and borderline crooked. i like other angles but fox has shown themselves to be the news likeness of "my pillow". they do not represent the audience they pander to. so sick of this fake news business

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Oh please! All news agencys are in it to win it. Make the all mighty Dosh. Thinking one is better than the other is ridiculous. Dollars baby. Power. Influencers. Only fans. We are on our own here folks.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Where do people get their news?
Their feeds?
I watch the top 3 cable news stations if there’s something that interests me going on

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Their feeds?
I watch the top 3 cable news stations if there’s something that interests me going on
Ainsley Earhardt is nice to look at. Jessica Tarlov pretty nice as well and IMHO should be able to snap her fingers and get a primetime MSNBC show.

CNN I'll watch when Fareed is on Sunday mornings, or if something is breaking and it's during Joy Reid hour.

MSNBC's top draws are yesteryear's Republican insurgents. The 90s Matt Gaetz (Scarbs) and the 00s Kayleigh McEnany (Nicolle Wallace). They should have a debate with Chris Christie, Liz Cheney, and Kyrsten Sinema to see who gets an MSNBC anchor gig and who has to settle for contributor/analyst.

I find most of it at aggregation sites - Yahoo in my case linking AP/Reuters and sometimes Bloomberg.

Reactions: bvendley

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I don't think I've turned on cable or network news since the last time there was a major airliner crash. If it were up to me the cable TV bill would be eliminated and I would just have an internet connection. For news I will hit up the Fox, CNN, AP, Reuters, Christian Science Monitor websites along with news aggregator websites.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
they are terrible journalism and borderline crooked. i like other angles but fox has shown themselves to be the news likeness of "my pillow". they do not represent the audience they pander to. so sick of this fake news business
I stopped watching in 2003. Congratulations on your new insight. Another eye-opener might be looking into how many viewers the other cable news networks actually have and ask yourself how they get funding.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I stopped watching in 2003. Congratulations on your new insight. Another eye-opener might be looking into how many viewers the other cable news networks actually have and ask yourself how they get funding.
What are your news sources?