fox news has the hottest chicks

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
"Sorry Ma Forgot to Take Out the Trash" is like the missing link between Stones & Ramones (fast & loose) that came to fruition on 'Appetite for Destruction'
The dead guitar player was crazy too.

He plays the wrong notes but it sounds good.

The replacements were the greatest bad that never was.

I know a bunch of guys here were influence by PW.

He fools you into thinking you could write good simple rock song.

Neil young did the same thing

But it's a trick.

It's easy to write a bad simple song

Reactions: Ifallalot

pastel

OTF status
Nov 23, 2022
ok guys the music stuff is cool and everything, but can we please take this to the foil forum. this thread is about hot news chicks

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
True, I've been remote tracking drums for a guy. He records to a click and I play drums to him and the click. then send files over. It's kind of sterile and tougher to get lost in the moment of the song. I start thinking about each limb too much, my shoulders tense up.
I been playing with a guitarists online and I don't really like it.

Going friction less has a cost.

There was some research done saying people perform better in proximity to each other.

That is why zoom teaching is a joke.

There is something to getting in your car and meeting the person somewhere to do something.

Back in my band days the drummer would get inspired mid song and it would inspire me. Then it wouldn't even be about the song. Some other weird thing would happen. It didn't happen very often.

When it happened everyone feels it.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I have their debut record, damn the torpedos, and full moon fever on vinyl

they are all great records
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers were good until the end. It's hard to continue to make good records over multiple decades

Tom's solo albums all had various Heartbreakers on them, and the original band, Mudcrutch, that they got back together in the early 10s was bascially the Heartbreakers but with Tom on bass

Fuck fentanyl

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I been playing with a guitarists online and I don't really like it.

Going friction less has a cost.

There was some research done saying people perform better in proximity to each other.

That is why zoom teaching is a joke.

There is something to getting in your car and meeting the person somewhere to do something.

Back in my band days the drummer would get inspired mid song and it would inspire me. Then it wouldn't even be about the song. Some other weird thing would happen. It didn't happen very often.

When it happened everyone feels it.
I saw a trio i've been into for a couple years at the Mint 400 in Vegas last week; they did a little jam for their sound check a couple hours before the show and you can just tell they're locked in with each other and that its something that can only happen "in the room"

Here's one of their concerts this month from Ohio

Oh yeah, hot news chicks

1710685154300.png

Reactions: pastel

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
So many news babes look plastic, like they had their faces airbrushed on.