For Sale: Ryan Lovelace "Pinnyback" Quad 6'1" - $475

btesser

OTF status
Jul 18, 2005
LA
Visit site
Up for grabs is a Ryan Lovelace "Pinnyback" Model. Essentially, the Piggyback model but with a pulled in round tail. It is a performance design. Nothing like the "Burner" model. Glassed heavier than your normal "shortboard", this board is a toob machine.

I am the second owner of this board. It was custom shaped for the original owner. The board is very foiled with performance rails and a single concave bottom. The deck has many pressures but the bottom is flawless. Also, the board is watertight, no dings ever.

No dims stated (other then length), but I'm estimating 6'1" x 20 3/8 x 2 3/8. The board paddles very well with the wide point forward and can float someone into the 175 range, easily

Comes with Tyler Warren Quad Fins included at no charge.

I am located in either Calabasas or West LA.

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: Homie

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Up for grabs is a Ryan Lovelace "Pinnyback" Model. Essentially, the Piggyback model but with a pulled in round tail. It is a performance design. Nothing like the "Burner" model. Glassed heavier than your normal "shortboard", this board is a toob machine.

I am the second owner of this board. It was custom shaped for the original owner. The board is very foiled with performance rails and a single concave bottom. The deck has many pressures but the bottom is flawless. Also, the board is watertight, no dings ever.

No dims stated (other then length), but I'm estimating 6'1" x 20 3/8 x 2 3/8. The board paddles very well with the wide point forward and can float someone into the 175 range, easily

That ol girl looks like she'll let you pull in with with your short pants on.

I know a tube hunter from Santa Cruz that's packed a few with something similar. GLWTS

btesser

OTF status
Jul 18, 2005
LA
Visit site

Price Drop to $425.... before it goes on Craigslist.