Floriduh gov declares church essential

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
If Christian's & religion lose their rights everybody else's are right behind them

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
If Christian's & religion lose their rights everybody else's are right behind them

The right to be fleeced of their stimulus checks by con-men hiding behind the bible?

People are free to pray on their own time in their own homes. Most have more time than ever. The only reason church's are essential is so suckers can fill collection baskets.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
This is going to be me at church pretty soon if I can find a place to go. I'm planning the exfil routes/rendezvous point for me and the boys. Can't wait to see the talking heads explode:
http://instagr.am/p/B_GqYO1pFT0/

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
The right to be fleeced of their stimulus checks by con-men hiding behind the bible?

People are free to pray on their own time in their own homes. Most have more time than ever. The only reason church's are essential is so suckers can fill collection baskets.
Well that's not my problem
Thieves & suckers have been around since the beginning
I'm talking about taking away rights & freedoms

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Well that's not my problem
Thieves & suckers have been around since the beginning
I'm talking about taking away rights & freedoms
Like I said, people are free to pray all day every day wherever they may be. Nobody is stopping you, have at it. Only reason to do it in the church is so the church can get paid.

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015

or, in Joels' case a collection dumptruck.
Texas does things bigger.