Film directors. Who was/is the best?

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
Funny story…

I was in Sicily for my cousins wedding about 7yrs ago. After the wedding I had a half day to kill and went to some mountain town outside of Catania with another cousin, her husband and their daughter and her then bf. We got caught in a deluge of rain and ducked into the first restaurant we saw for lunch. It ended up being a tourist trap with photos of all these American and Italian actors who dined there donning the walls. Pacino, Gibson, De Niro, etc. as the hostess led us to our table I noticed there was one photo that was notably larger than the rest and it was a big photo of Rocco Siffredi sitting at that table. I tried to keep it to myself and not draw attention to it but then I made eye contact with my cousins husband Joe and he let out a giant smirk. We look over his daughters bf and he’s looking at us and cracks a smile and Joe flipped his smirk to a fathers glare. The rest of the meal the daughters BF didn’t say a word.
I thought this story was going to end with a torn rectum

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Clint Eastwood.
Martin Scorsese.
Always loved Scorsese and Clint has made a shitload of good films. Crazy to think he started his directing career in 1971 with Play Misty For Me. Anyone who hasn’t seen his mtn climbing thriller The Eiger Sanction should.

Reactions: Aruka

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Funny story…

I was in Sicily for my cousins wedding about 7yrs ago. After the wedding I had a half day to kill and went to some mountain town outside of Catania with another cousin, her husband and their daughter and her then bf. We got caught in a deluge of rain and ducked into the first restaurant we saw for lunch. It ended up being a tourist trap with photos of all these American and Italian actors who dined there donning the walls. Pacino, Gibson, De Niro, etc. as the hostess led us to our table I noticed there was one photo that was notably larger than the rest and it was a big photo of Rocco Siffredi sitting at that table. I tried to keep it to myself and not draw attention to it but then I made eye contact with my cousins husband Joe and he let out a giant smirk. We look over his daughters bf and he’s looking at us and cracks a smile and Joe flipped his smirk to a fathers glare. The rest of the meal the daughters BF didn’t say a word.