Feds Will Pay Entire Cost of Bridge Replacement?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Love the Keyshaun shoutout :cheers:
I was early for a job interview once so I killed time at the Crown Books downstairs. Laughed when I saw the title, couldn't help myself, had to flip through it and it did not take long.

Now LT's book - THAT was entertaining. Absolute nutcase. :roflmao:

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
"The Federal government will pay for the ENTIRE cost of reconstructing that bridge."

-Crippled Joe

Your tax dollars at work.

Britannia is one of 12 mutual insurers included in the International Group of P&I Clubs, which maintains more than $3 billion of reinsurance cover, sources familiar with the matter told Insurance Business.

Britannia itself is liable for the first $10 million in damages, both FT and Insurance Business reported. Whatever remains is dealt with by the wider mutual insurance group and Lloyd's of London, a reinsurance market in the UK, according to FT.
First we bail out the crooked silicone valley bank and now this? I’m curious, someone wrote that line on the POTOS’s teleprompter.

Who is the one in charge?

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Who is getting the building contract? Fluor? Just putting it out there to boost my (non existing) equity position. (and me typing this means it is already too late to get in)