FecalFace's Official list of erBB racists, sexists, misogynists, xenophobes, fascists, and homophobes - did you make the cut?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
donuts said:
Kento said:
FecalFace said:
donuts said:
you need some time in and around the projects. might change your extremely limited usa(not world)view.

a lot of places and for extended periods of time.
:rolleyes:

:shameonyou:
So we need to live in a New Jersey shithole in order to understand the genius of Trump?

Okay, sure.
Donuts just wants me to experience a locally made Long Island Ice Tea. Or a Manhattan?
if you're somehow equating a L.I.I.T. and a manhattan, you're not the urbane mthrfvckr we were hoping you could be... :shameonyou:
I'm just messing with you. :roflmao:

You know any places that serve the 9/11 special?

It's two Manhattans in Collins glasses side by side. A dash of habanero sauce to make them a little firey. Usually on sale for $20.01. If you can hit them both from across the bar with a paper airplane, they're half off. :beer:

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
FecalFace said:
donuts said:
you need some time in and around the projects. might change your extremely limited usa(not world)view.

So we need to live in a New Jersey shithole in order to understand the genius of Trump?

Okay, sure.
what do paterson, newark, camden, jersey city, have in common ? no trump golf courses or hotels ?

or by nj shthl, do you mean gromsdad's little beach town ?

who makes a sh!thole town ?
useless, incompetant government ?

aren't sh!thole people the main ingredient ?

we got tu awganize duh cuh myoon i teez bro ham!

:poke:

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
that's not funny! :shameonyou: :cool2:

and i know which you'd take, give the choice of a manhattan or rob roy....

trump's kir royale - out!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
donuts said:
Yeah I have no desire to visit or linger in the rougher ghettos if I have a choice. Have had to work in those areas enough. Is that a bad thing?
if you actually had, you'd have to be a stone idiot to ever comment about 'white trash' like it's the lowest, most despicable form of human life, which you do, a lot...

i call poser. :wave2:
It is. Any white man who can't rise above the black man in America should be put to sleep.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
donuts said:
FecalFace said:
donuts said:

Okay, sure.
what do paterson, newark, camden, jersey city, have in common ?
The difference is that Jarmusch made a film about only one of them. :dancing:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
donuts said:

I believe with Trump in office, the Moscow Mule will be the new official drink.

Or Coors because of the high urine content. :beer:

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
FecalFace said:
donuts said:
FecalFace said:
donuts said:

Okay, sure.
what do paterson, newark, camden, jersey city, have in common ?
The difference is that Jarmusch made a film about only one of them. :dancing:
were there enough sh!thole people there to make a truly sh!thole movie ?
esther balint spits on your particular slovo ancestors...

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Kento said:
donuts said:

what have they been charging you for a case at walmart ?
it's cheaper in ca., right ?

if you ever get east you can bring back some iron city... :beer:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I was just talking about this with a friend last night - born here, works extensively in the midwest for weeks at a time driving to bumfck towns and interacting extensively with locals. He says it's funny to him because he sees the coastal bigotry as a telltale sign of ignorance and usually an indicator of people who haven't traveled much.
You mean like when you talk about Brexit and pretend that you're an expert on the EU but your entire knowledge about Europe comes from Breitbart?

I'll bet you anything that I've been to more shithole towns in the mid-west than you've even heard of.

The fly-over-people's struggle is real, what makes them retarded is that they turned to a psychopath billionaire to solve their problems. That will learn them.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
donuts said:
Kento said:
donuts said:

what have they been charging you for a case at walmart ?
it's cheaper in ca., right ?

if you ever get east you can bring back some iron city... :beer:
If I'm going to beer slum it, I prefer Miller High Life. Or Steel Reserve. Or Tecate ($16/30 pack)

Iron City. :roflmao: if we're talking regional ****, you can't leave out Lone Star and Rainier.

But the worst of all time was Port Royal from Honduras. A tub of **** that frvcvs' Armenian babe farted in. :barf:

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
FecalFace said:
I was just talking about this with a friend last night - born here, works extensively in the midwest for weeks at a time driving to bumfck towns and interacting extensively with locals. He says it's funny to him because he sees the coastal bigotry as a telltale sign of ignorance and usually an indicator of people who haven't traveled much.

I'll bet you anything that I've been to more shithole towns in the mid-west than you've even heard of.
they probably weren't even sh!thole towns. you just got the wrong idea because you always hung out in the serbian ghetto part of town... :foreheadslap:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
donuts said:
Apparently yes. Adam Driver is from Indiana. :toilet:

donuts said:
You forgot to log in as a-neutron. :poke:

The reason that insults to my ancestry don't work is because I don't give a sh!t about my ancestry.

It's a part that none of us have control over and it's the dumbest thing to be proud of.
I can't stand Serbian nationalism just as much as I can't stand American nationalism.

People who think that their biggest achievement is being born somewhere, due to no effort of their own, are some of the dumbest people you'd ever meet.

So yeah, I'm not proud about where I'm born.
If I had a choice I probably wouldn't pick Belgrade.

There are good and bad people everywhere.
Stupidity and small mindedness knows no borders.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
butt wutt about all the peeps who live in the sh!thole ghetto projects and shoot each other all the time, juss lak dey doo in chi-ca-go. dey all voted fo dee dem-o-crats, but dey still gonna live lak sheet...

you tellin' me that theyz duh smartest cause dey vote for da hope an change party. all the countryz future engineers, brain surgeons, and astronauts are gunna cum frum there...

good retard power vs. evil retard power!

subsadize it bro!

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
FecalFace said:
donuts said:

donuts said:

The reason that insults to my ancestry don't work is because I don't give a sh!t about my ancestry.

It's a part that none of us have control over and it's the dumbest thing to be proud of.
I can't stand Serbian nationalism just as much as I can't stand American nationalism.

People who think that their biggest achievement is being born somewhere, due to no effort of their own, are some of the dumbest people you'd ever meet.

i had a friend who tended in a l.e.s. bar that esther used to frequent - he was in love with her.

jim jarmsh, john lurie, & richard edson spit on all your slovo ancesters as well as your favorite yugo cinema stars. :toilet:

i forgot to log in as lena dunham. :tongue2:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
donuts said:
FecalFace said:

they probably weren't even sh!thole towns. you just got the wrong idea because you always hung out in the serbian ghetto part of town... :foreheadslap:
You know that's the funny part. I've never hung out with other Serbs, for the entirety of my 25 years here.
In fact I've actively avoided that scene.
San Diego has a big Serbian immigrant population and a church over in Charmin_Sofisticate neck of the woods.

I know only one Serbian guy in san Diego.
And the only reason I know him is because he's a good bicycle builder. :smile2:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
donuts said:
FecalFace said:
donuts said:

donuts said:

i had a friend who tended in a l.e.s. bar that esther used to frequent - he was in love with her.

jim jarmsh, john lurie, & richard edson spit on all your slovo ancesters as well as your favorite yugo cinema stars. :toilet:

i forgot to log in as lena dunham. :tongue2:
Who are my favorite yugo cinema stars? :roflmao:

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
i knew a serbian guy for years. very funny crazy nut. one night he actually got kicked out of the esther balint bar i mentioned above. he was very lucky that the bouncer didn't put a baseball bat to his head because we were with him...

so years ago he fell in love with a norwegian girl who was visiting nyc. after a couple of years of back and forth, he moved over there and married her. had a couple of kids. he was back here two months ago, was supposed to stop by a friend's place and had a massive heart attack the day before. croaked. was only 52...

:shrug:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
donuts said:
i knew a serbian guy for years. very funny crazy nut. one night he actually got kicked out of the esther balint bar i mentioned above. he was very lucky that the bouncer didn't put a baseball bat to his head because we were with him...

so years ago he fell in love with a norwegian girl who was visiting nyc. after a couple of years of back and forth, he moved over there and married her. had a couple of kids. he was back here two months ago, was supposed to stop by a friend's place and had a massive heart attack the day before. croaked. was only 52...

:shrug:
:(

Sounds like a real Serbian. :hat: