FecalFace = David Hogg

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I'm saying when that picture hit the forum years back, you made up this big story about selling that gun to a firearms instructor I believe it was. As far as I know, that is the only photo of you with a gun that has ever been on the forum. I never ID'd the gun, so you are obviously trying to deflect yet again. Just own it. The lying makes you look far worse.

Do you still have the Benelli? Do you want to sell it? I need something for a good mass killing, just in case. And I have nothing. How much? Cash deal...

You are conflating two separate stories from over the years. Just try for once admitting that you're wrong.

I told you everything I own in this thread. Pay attention. If you're interested in buying the winchester we can talk, but the price will be well above market value, it's an heirloom.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
You are conflating two separate stories from over the years. Just try for once admitting that you're wrong.

I told you everything I own in this thread. Pay attention. If you're interested in buying the winchester we can talk, but the price will be well above market value, it's an heirloom.
So now you're claiming you didn't tell us about the Benelli? :ROFLMAO:

You are absolutely shameless.

The only way I could be wrong here is if there were other photos of you pointing yet another gun at the camera. The one is all I ever saw. When confronted with that you admitted to the Benelli which has now mysteriously vanished. I remember because that is a really nice shotgun.

You should stop. :p

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Well since you're here, can I ask you to have an opinion on the eight laws in question?

• 1. Legislation requiring background checks on all firearms sales and transactions. The bill mandates that any person selling, renting, trading, or transferring a firearm must first obtain the results of a background check before completing the transaction.
  • 2. Legislation banning dangerous weapons. This will include bans on assault weapons, high-capacity magazines, bump stocks and silencers.
  • 3. Legislation to reinstate Virginia’s successful law allowing only one handgun purchase within a 30-day period.
  • 4. Legislation requiring that lost and stolen firearms be reported to law enforcement within 24 hours.
  • 5. Legislation creating an Extreme Risk Protective Order, allowing law enforcement and the courts to temporarily separate a person from firearms if the person exhibits dangerous behavior that presents an immediate threat to self or others.
  • 6. Legislation prohibiting all individuals subject to final protective orders from possessing firearms. The bill expands Virginia law which currently prohibits individuals subject to final protective orders of family abuse from possessing firearms.
  • 7. Legislation enhancing the punishment for allowing access to loaded, unsecured firearm by a child from a Class 3 Misdemeanor to a Class 6 felony. The bill also raises the age of the child from 14 to 18.
  • 8. Legislation enabling localities to enact any firearms ordinances that are stricter than state law. This includes regulating firearms in municipal buildings, libraries and at permitted events.
1. Meh
2. No
3. No
4. No. The only reason for that is to be used against persons during a planned future confiscation.
5. If there’s due process, sure.
6. I don’t know how they determine when someone gets a “final protective order” so no comment.
7.Yes 100%.
8. No