Fav hot sauce's?

Will there be snacks

Miki Dora status
Mar 18, 2011
Hotel Coral Essex
I was at the grocery store this evening looking to try something new and almost bought some of that quac salsa because you posted it here, but the chipotle caught my eye and I grabbed a jar. I dipped a few chips in when I got home and it's really good. Good heat and good strong flavor. I feel like just a couple tbsp can go a long way in a recipe or drizzled. Definitely going to try the other flavors. :shaka:

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Not sure if I already posted this, but after trying a bunch of more expensive specialty hot sauces I went back to something cheap. Does the job for a buck fiddy.

its funny cuz ive been through em all at this point and the 99 cent habanero someone posted a few pages back (comes in red or green) - is like the end all be all for me. good flavor - good heat, and cheap af. slappin that sh!t on everything.

Will there be snacks

Miki Dora status
Mar 18, 2011
Hotel Coral Essex
its funny cuz ive been through em all at this point and the 99 cent habanero someone posted a few pages back (comes in red or green) - is like the end all be all for me. good flavor - good heat, and cheap af. slappin that sh!t on everything.
Honestly I think that post of yours helped nudge me back. I was trying to be fancy. That's not me. :shaka: