Father's Day in Beverly Hills

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
oh man, that would have been so fun to start a food fight! what's the matter with people these days? don't they know the pure beauty of a well-flung pile of mashed potatoes? pussies, all of 'em.
My brother is a year older than me and was the monster that would punch you in your fucking face without blinking. We were in lunch one day in high school and sitting at the same table. He took a nutty buddy ice cream cone and threw it across the cafeteria and hit this guy in the face coming out of the lunch line. Dude saw he did but knew better than to say a word. He sat down and wiped it off his face. Then my brother took a handful of mashed potatoes and flung it at the kids table. It hit 3-4 people who fired back and the next thing you know it was a full on cafeteria food fight. 100 people flinging food. People took tables to block the entrance so the teachers that came down to break it up were locked out. This food fight lasted 20 minutes. It was crazy.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
in the youtube comments a dude said u talked to someone who works there, and that family comes in often and always complains
looked like the maiter d made that comment to induce a flipout, to ban em forever

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
The guy sounds just like Joe Pesci in the Spider scene from Good Fellas.
I showed it to my kid and he thought it was a scene from a movie - the guy is just too perfect. I was thinking George Hamilton but that's too old school - more like Andy Garcia.

Reactions: keenfish

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
It kind of felt staged, or flash mobbey or some gotcha stunt Thing