Fat people on planes

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
I was in Morocco flying to England. A big fat Moroccan guy has the window seat.

Suddenly, the plane creaks and lurches as a fat young morrocan women gets on the plane.

She sits next to me and it's full on Morrocan Oreo cooke with two fat morrocan cookie crust
Moroccans drink a lot of Coca-Cola.

Bullnutts

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 14, 2004
Hawai'i
Is it the fat or someone occupying the space? it's the space because of the fat. LOL. At 6'6/250, most people are dreading that I'm not sitting next to them. And in no way would someone say I'm fat. fortunately for them, most fat people get seated next to me about 90% of the time. Economy seats just suck. I try my best to get the bulkhead or fork over the dough to get First Class. It's no fun flying for me, and worse when I used to see some 5'5/140 pound guy in the bulkhead row. Only person I had removed was some haole who frickin stunk of terrible BO. I wasn't going to sit next to that crap from HNL to the mainland. I'd rather sit next to fat then BO anytime.

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
All fat people should be confined to their homes for everyone else's sake. The people who are clogging up the hospitals are people with clogged up arteries. The government knows this, that's why they shut down all the restaurants first. It's a high fructose corn-spiracy.
The government needs to change what it defines as food. McDonalds commercials should have a warning at the end; better yet fast “food” restaurants should be banned from advertising. Fat fck driving to dialysis eating a Big Mac n large Coke singing “ba da da da da, I’m lovin it…”

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
I should have the right to charge the person sitting next to me if they are occupying some of my space - like a sublet.
some dude did!

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I have a friend that I frequent Dodger games with and there’s a repeating theme that whenever it’s just the two of us he ends up getting stuck next to enormous fat dude. It’s become laughable how often it happens to him…

B813482A-E5BF-438A-A880-9397C5FA2D52.jpegE0AE0645-30D8-477E-B0C9-BE4BA8E23521.jpeg

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
No there was a 40-50 lb male pitbull next to me on the plane to Floriduh. It wasn't castrated and - worse - IT WAS PROBABLY UNVACCINATED. Its ears were also cropped. I don't know if this was for style or because it gets into fights with other dogs. The owner seemed like he got the short end of the genetic stick and wouldn't have the strength to control it if it attacked. I've studied the breed and defended my kids and others' kids from these dogs many times. Here's the DOT ruling. Air travel just keeps getting dumber. Fauci wants us to wear masks forever on planes. We're all fatter than we were two years ago as well.
The thought of this happening to Clayster brings me great joy.

warble2

Gerry Lopez status
May 5, 2008
You haven't truly experienced modern air travel until the rotund individual melting into the seat next to you has to whip out the seatbelt extender because the Boeing engineers' calculation devices ran out of digits to account for their waistline. The last time that happened to me, the saintly Alaska Air flight attendant asked me to follow her to an empty bulk head seat and removed me from the horrific situation, no questions asked.

I get a weird feeling of exhilaration and then calm once an obese person boarding squeezes past my row and crushes the soul of some poor sap a few rows waddles down the aisle.

• Haha
Reactions: npsp and keenfish

PeterDj

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jul 11, 2018
No there was a 40-50 lb male pitbull next to me on the plane to Floriduh. It wasn't castrated and - worse - IT WAS PROBABLY UNVACCINATED. Its ears were also cropped. I don't know if this was for style or because it gets into fights with other dogs. The owner seemed like he got the short end of the genetic stick and wouldn't have the strength to control it if it attacked. I've studied the breed and defended my kids and others' kids from these dogs many times. Here's the DOT ruling. Air travel just keeps getting dumber. Fauci wants us to wear masks forever on planes. We're all fatter than we were two years ago as well.
I had no idea you can buy a seat for a 50lb pit bull. Can you buy a seat for 120lb rottwieler? Un-castrated is probably safer. Most pitties that I have encountered who are aggressive are castrated, I genuinely think they are angry at the world because of it. Like they get super jealous around other dogs who are not castrated and then go aggro. It's so stupid that vets recommend fixing your dog to make them calmer. I can understand fixing a dog to control population, but you don't have to snip the goods, vasectomy is more expensive though. Plus, if the females are fixed, then no reason to fix the males. I never have flown with my dog because the thought of leaving him in crate in cargo sedated on xanax seems torturous.

cjs2002

Nep status
Jan 24, 2008
there are definitely fat brits, irishmen, and indians. but go to any country and they all mention how fat americans are.