SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Chomping at the bit.

Wind is changing already.

Trades returning.

Atlantic starting to stir.

Show us your surf related screen savers that get you amped up for the fall/winter season.

Here's my current 2:

Lock screen currently...

Screenshot_2023-07-21_195731.jpg

Home screen currently...

Screenshot_2023-07-30_141455.jpg

Here's hoping Fall treats us all well with solid swell runs and nothing running interference with our abilities to go chase them.

:waving::shaka:

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Ready for spring and summer 2023 to be gone. I guess if you wanted to battle the crowds at lowers summer has been ok. Looking forward to my 2 weeks in Delaware late August/ Sept. With my luck it will turn on in the Pacific and be lake Atlantic.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Rain four days out of seven on the average, some offshore as the fronts pass. Lack of swell. 5/7. We’re good with souths until mid November, hope springs eternal.

SeaFoamGreen

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 10, 2009
NorOR
As I grow older, I've learned to enjoy each season with different hobbies, even if there isn't any surf. Time seems to fly by faster than ever before. Fall is often a blink of an eye here, it's never guaranteed there will be good surf. And then sandbars could suck. Not to mention the white suits start showing up near shore. I've been enjoying May and June more recently and this past was pretty damn fun. Small, but those are my favorite days now as they provide opportunities to surf rando sand bars in solitude. LP swells are hit or miss and put everyone in the few spots that know what to do with them unless there are really good sand bars elsewhere.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
NE Alisios are blowing,
Nights are starting to cool down...
There's surely at least one more heavy heat wave in our future, possibly within the next 2 weeks...
But that's normally when the colder currents start too,
When the winds suddenly stop and coincide with dawn low tides,
It's on.

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
That tarpon shot is the only reason I would still consider relocating to FL!
70 degree water in Palm Beach County, water almost never below 60 in Brevard, and almost never below 50 in Panhandle/Duval, with no snow to shovel has entered the chat.

Your old man bones and the old man marrow in them wants this. You know it to be true.

I cant wait for football!
Browns v Jets tonight. Will that bust of a left tackle get Fraudgers killed first week of August?

Will Fraudgers recommend an ayahuasca darkness masseuse to Deshaun Watson?

Can't stand the Gators but Swamp Kings Aug 23rd should be a good watch.
Seethe.

NE Alisios are blowing,
There's surely at least one more heavy heat wave in our future, possibly within the next 2 weeks...
It's on.

Rap some about the NE winds. Alisios? Is that the dominant wind in Morocco as well? Algarve/Andalusia? Cabo Verde?

Drop knowledge!!

• Haha
Reactions: Subway and mundus

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
NE Alisios are blowing,
It's on.

Get a bed ready for me.

Reactions: SurfFuerteventura

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
i get better waves doing a 7 mile paddle (outside) to malibu than i have actual waves all summer. combined.
The word on the dirt road is be here next week. Airport to door service. I don’t know about Steal Reserve but my yerno just brought me a bottle of fortified pomegranate juice, around 70 proof. Ask your grandparents about that. Good night Irene.

ckupczynski1

OTF status
Oct 14, 2009
As I grow older, I've learned to enjoy each season with different hobbies, even if there isn't any surf. Time seems to fly by faster than ever before. Fall is often a blink of an eye here, it's never guaranteed there will be good surf. And then sandbars could suck. Not to mention the white suits start showing up near shore. I've been enjoying May and June more recently and this past was pretty damn fun. Small, but those are my favorite days now as they provide opportunities to surf rando sand bars in solitude. LP swells are hit or miss and put everyone in the few spots that know what to do with them unless there are really good sand bars elsewhere.
I just took up enduro/trail riding couldn’t be more stoked and find something to do when it’s flat