Explosive devices sent to Clinton’s, Obama, CNN

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
GromsDad said:
I wouldn’t be at all surprised to find out it was a Democrat that did this trying to rally the base knowing full well that the packages would never make it past the secret service.
:roflmao:

Of course.

Every single time there's an event like this, you have a theory that implicates the people you disagree with, without knowing any facts.

Then, when the truth is unveiled and you are proven to be wrong for the millionth time, you are nowhere to be seen.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
GromsDad said:
Who is going to join me in supporting the death penalty for anyone convicted of sending these packages?

PS: I wouldn’t be at all surprised to find out it was a Democrat that did this trying to rally the base knowing full well that the packages would never make it past the secret service.
False flag? just like a conservative conspiracy nut job would think :rolleyes:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
GromsDad said:
Who is going to join me in supporting the death penalty for anyone convicted of sending these packages?

PS: I wouldn’t be at all surprised to find out it was a Democrat that did this trying to rally the base knowing full well that the packages would never make it past the secret service.
More likely squidley or one of his unhinged ilk.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
FecalFace said:
GromsDad said:
I wouldn’t be at all surprised to find out it was a Democrat that did this trying to rally the base knowing full well that the packages would never make it past the secret service.

Of course.

Every single time there's an event like this, you have a theory that implicates the people you disagree with, without knowing any facts.

Then, when the truth is unveiled and you are proven to be wrong for the millionth time, you are nowhere to be seen.

Remember a few weeks ago when we were talking about whether or not the board ha ms reached rock bottom yet

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
GromsDad said:

The package came from inside the house!

:hah:gromsdad

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
stu dog said:
GromsDad said:

That’s just how little regard I have for democrats. I wouldn’t put it past them for a second. My first thought is Democrat tricks with the upcoming election. Only a fool wouldn’t be suspicious of the target and the timing.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
Eric Holder and Kamila Harris add to the list of receiving pipe bombs

#TrumpsTerrorists

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
GromsDad said:
stu dog said:
GromsDad said:

That’s just how little regard I have for democrats. I wouldn’t put it past them for a second. My first thought is Democrat tricks with the upcoming election. Only a fool wouldn’t be suspicious of the target and the timing.
I'm just quoting these for the laughs later.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
FecalFace said:
GromsDad said:

Of course.

Will the truth be known before the elections?

"No, squidley everyone knows that isn't possible."

That means the perpetrator knows it too. It points at the motive, and points at the perpetrator.

"But squidley, you don't know who the perpetrator is."

My point exactly. And neither do you.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
GromsDad said:
stu dog said:
GromsDad said:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
squidley said:
There is no truth, we live in the post-truth world where the truth is whatever you choose it to be. Have fun with that squidley! :loser:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
squidley said:
FecalFace said:
GromsDad said:

Of course.

"No, squidley everyone knows that isn't possible."

That means the perpetrator knows it too. It points at the motive, and points at the perpetrator.

"But squidley, you don't know who the perpetrator is."

My point exactly. And neither do you.
I love these conversations with voices in your head.

It's my second favorite, right after you blaming the gays for every incident like this without knowing any facts.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
GromsDad said:
stu dog said:
GromsDad said:

Your bloc has major issues with deranged paranoia fomented by your Republican mouthpieces and they usually react violently and stupidly. Please refer to the attempted attack on that pizza parlor after the claims that Hillary Clinton was running a sex ring out of the basement as a prime example.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Pouring gasoline and lighting the match to get your voter base fired up isn't working. We need to back down and try something different, because at this rate it's just a matter of time before someone does get killed.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
GDaddy said:
Pouring gasoline and lighting the match to get your voter base fired up isn't working. We need to back down and try something different, because at this rate it's just a matter of time before someone does get killed.
More funding towards mental health and institutions would go a long way. Permanently institutionalizing meth users (also cutting off their internet access) would also go a long ways towards making America a better place.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Gross D calling it a possible false flag is the text book self serving bias in action.

It doesn't fire me up.

It bums me out.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
GDaddy said:
It’s sad to say, and it’s a “when”, not an “if”. Either way, whether it’s a man act of conservative, liberal, or any other ideological terrorism, everyone loses.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
The worst thing about this trajectory is that it won't end with just one.

If there was ever a time for Congress and the Senate to pass bipartisan resolutions condemning all forms of political violence and incivility now is that time. Majority and Minority leaders on the same stage saying the same things.