Everything is human caused "Climate Change"!!!!!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
does GromsDad wake up and say, "I'm going to hop on the internet and spend my day making a fool of myself online!"

fkn hell

what a buffoon

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
  • Love
Reactions: afoaf

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Firstly…..RT, really? Russia Times is your source?

Secondly ….Piers Corbyn is your source? FYI he’s Marxist, conspiracy theorist member of the Labour Party who lacks scientific credentials and has a long history of making wildly inaccurate weather predictions.

He’s also a supporter of squatters’ rights
RT is Russia Today. Are we sure Piers Corbyn is a real person and not a portmanteau of sorts of Piers Morgan and Jeremy Corbyn?

• Love
Reactions: hal9000

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
he’s real, see previous post.

GrossFat is in the precarious position of agreeing with a Marxist who also supports squatter’s rights
It's 2024 I'm not fucking believing anything until I've "done my own research". As it happens, there does appear to be a known job de whack named Piers Corbyn, so I'll allow it.

Personally I believe humans have a clear impact on climate and if saving it means surfing Florida all summer long, fuck Greta with a coal-fired reciprocating dildo.

Reactions: hal9000

LipService

OTF status
Feb 10, 2017
Unlike a candle that burns at a constant temperature, the sun is slowly heating up over time. In fact, in about a billion years, earth will be completely out of the habitable zone. Although this is a known fact, it is dismissed as a cause of global warming. Why? Because there isn’t a dam thing we can do about it, and therefore no money can be made, or political points scored.

Likely long before that, earth will lose its magnetic field, and when that happens, our atmosphere and oceans will be stripped away by cosmic radiation and solar winds. Some predict this could happen in as little as 1,300 years.

So, as we watch our infrastructure crumble around us, you think this same government can change the temperature of earth? We all know it’s a wealth transfer scam.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Unlike a candle that burns at a constant temperature, the sun is slowly heating up over time. In fact, in about a billion years, earth will be completely out of the habitable zone. Although this is a known fact, it is dismissed as a cause of global warming. Why? Because there isn’t a dam thing we can do about it, and therefore no money can be made...
So you're anti-capitalist?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Unlike a candle that burns at a constant temperature, the sun is slowly heating up over time. In fact, in about a billion years, earth will be completely out of the habitable zone. Although this is a known fact, it is dismissed as a cause of global warming. Why? Because there isn’t a dam thing we can do about it, and therefore no money can be made, or political points scored.

Likely long before that, earth will lose its magnetic field, and when that happens, our atmosphere and oceans will be stripped away by cosmic radiation and solar winds. Some predict this could happen in as little as 1,300 years.

So, as we watch our infrastructure crumble around us, you think this same government can change the temperature of earth? We all know it’s a wealth transfer scam.
do you realize just how easy it would be for you to substantiate your claim if it were true?

it took me 10 seconds to find evidence that your explanation for the current warming trend holds no water

1713533408575.png

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
do you realize just how easy it would be for you to substantiate your claim if it were true?

it took me 10 seconds to find evidence that your explanation for the current warming trend holds no water

View attachment 178335
why do people struggle with facts so much?

are we getting dumber as a society or just more intentionally ignorant and oppositional when presented with basic scientific facts?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
why do people struggle with facts so much?

are we getting dumber as a society or just more intentionally ignorant and oppositional when presented with basic scientific facts?
Both! We are suffering from a Dunning-Kruger pandemic in America.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Ignored Member is spinning out of control. Hey Josh, instead of obsessing over me, how about paying attention to the students in your class. Your obsession with me even after I put you on ignore is unhealthy. Move on with your life. I'm done with you.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Ignored Member is spinning out of control. Hey Josh, instead of obsessing over me, how about paying attention to the students in your class. Your obsession with me even after I put you on ignore is unhealthy. Move on with your life. I'm done with you.
You are peeking, do not even have character to ignore someone when you say you will

• Haha
Reactions: kpd73