Everything is human caused "Climate Change"!!!!!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

This is not some kind of accident:

The obvious goal here is creation of a two-class system, the government class and the slave class. The freedom offered by people spending as they please and traveling as they please stand in the way of this goal. Climate has nothing to do with it
omg how fkn stupid are you, squidliar?

January 25, 2021, when everyone was working from home and you could speed around on LA freeways any time of day because there was zero fkn traffic

go read an economics book you loon

low demand, low price. high demand, high price

also look at the profit margins for the major oil producers in this country year over year to get a sense of why we're paying so fkn much at the pump these days

#squidliarisalwayswrong

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
You refuse to accept facts to the point of mental illness.
Which is why these conversations are pointless and, oh yeah, don't feed the trolls:poke:

Somewhere else in one of these idiot threads, I mentioned that I don't know that climate change is real and I don't know that it isn't and I don't know that we can do anything about it either way. (I also mentioned that those who view it through a purely political lens cannot possibly be correct either).

This is what I do know: the vast majority of actively publishing climate scientists – 97 percent – agree that humans are causing global warming and climate change. At this point in time, that's good enough for me. I will defer to those with greater knowledge of complex scientific subjects than I, in lieu of any better information.

Reactions: afoaf

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Which is why these conversations are pointless and, oh yeah, don't feed the trolls:poke:

Somewhere else in one of these idiot threads, I mentioned that I don't know that climate change is real and I don't know that it isn't and I don't know that we can do anything about it either way. (I also mentioned that those who view it through a purely political lens cannot possibly be correct either).

This is what I do know: the vast majority of actively publishing climate scientists – 97 percent – agree that humans are causing global warming and climate change. At this point in time, that's good enough for me. I will defer to those with greater knowledge of complex scientific subjects than I, in lieu of any better information.
I WILL LISTEN TO WHAT THE PRIESTS TELL ME

Reactions: GromsDad

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
You refuse to accept facts to the point of mental illness.
I do not accept your absurd claims that there is a teapot orbiting the sun somewhere out near Pluto. Its just nuts. Same goes for your absurd bullshit claims about the climate. Until you prove that that teapot is out there and that my lifestyle is changing the climate I'm living life as I please. Until then, GFY.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I WILL LISTEN TO WHAT THE PRIESTS TELL ME
The alternative is listening to proven, time-tested, consistently incorrect idiots like you and gromsdad, who have merely bought into somebody else's business model. It's an easy choice. :cheers:

Edit: worth noting that it's pretty fooking weird that you consider anyone that's more knowledgeable than you, on any given subject, to be a priest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Prove it.

You're demanding that we all swallow your suicide juice. Shouldn't you be REQUIRED to prove your hypothesis before doing so?
The climate change just happen to coincide with industrial revolution.

Industrial revolution has nothing to do with humans.

1694249319361.png

1694249336535.png

1694249460859.png

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Hey Fecal,

Who is Ben Gregory and can you explain his methodology of determining the global temperature in the year 500AD to such a degree of accuracy that he can show you a graph of variation in temperatures so accurate that its in tenths of a single degree in variation. Given his gmail email address he must be quite the man of science. Do you ever question anything that you see that confirms your biases?