Encinitas Surf Home

Feb 19, 2024
We are selling a great little home on Neptune above Moonlight Beach, small place like 900 sq ft. Perfect for part time living. Has attached garage and yard, architectural plans for new home are included. Seeking someone in the surf community to take it over. It is not listed...yet. Hit me up for more info.

Attachments

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
We are selling a great little home on Neptune above Moonlight Beach, small place like 900 sq ft. Perfect for part time living. Has attached garage and yard, architectural plans for new home are included. Seeking someone in the surf community to take it over. It is not listed...yet. Hit me up for more info.
How big is the home w plans?

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
2K for the house and 2m for the lot?

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
I remember when Encinitas was kinda the dregs of NCSD.
Stopped there and bought some weed on the way home from Southern Mex, once.

Reactions: encinitassurfshack

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
seems better to list it if you want buyers

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
What are the official borders of Moonlight Beach?

I am guessing Swami's to the south, but to the north?

Offhand, at present, how much room between the bluff drop-off and the existing structure? Is there a retaining wall already there at the bluff/sand junction? Asking because the last time Sweetie-pie and I walked from Grandview to Swami's, I kept thinking, "A few big storms or maybe a big shake, and the home is in the surf."

Reactions: Boneroni
Feb 19, 2024
hey guys, I've been here for 25 years and although i agree on the unfortunate side effects of SF & LA finding our little surf nugget...I still love my morning crew and encinitas core community. that being said, the price of real estate has gone up and pushed a lot of folks out. i believe this home will sell for over 2m and under 3m , prefer not to list it to keep it in the hands of someone who will appreciate the neighborhood, but suppose i will do so if not any interest in forums like this. thanks! glad you guys got to experience a bit of the place...if you come back around give me a shout!

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
hey guys, I've been here for 25 years and although i agree on the unfortunate side effects of SF & LA finding our little surf nugget...I still love my morning crew and encinitas core community. that being said, the price of real estate has gone up and pushed a lot of folks out. i believe this home will sell for over 2m and under 3m , prefer not to list it to keep it in the hands of someone who will appreciate the neighborhood, but suppose i will do so if not any interest in forums like this. thanks! glad you guys got to experience a bit of the place...if you come back around give me a shout!
Where are you moving?

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
We received an unsolicited letter from some company that had a $1.4 million check made out to my wife and my names. There was a section that essentially said that by cashing the check we sold our home to the company. Tore up the letter and the check. No where else we’re interested in moving to at this final stage of our lives…

Last edited:

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
We received an unsolicited letter from some company that had a $1.4 million check made out to my wife and my names. There was a section that essentially said that by cashing the check we essentially sold our home to the company. Tore up the letter and the check. No where else we’re interested in moving to at this final stage of our live…

not sure if that's how home sales work.

You should try it on a neighbor with a $50 check.

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
We received an unsolicited letter from some company that had a $1.4 million check made out to my wife and my names. There was a section that essentially said that by cashing the check we essentially sold our home to the company. Tore up the letter and the check. No where else we’re interested in moving to at this final stage of our live…
Did the letter end with, Sincerely, Larry Fink?

• Haha
Reactions: john4surf