Embryos is peoples

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
My friend worked at fertility clinic.

It's big business.

Big money.

Chicks like to spit out babies like dudes like to spit out cum.

Follow the money!

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

American Taliban is a real thing.

“During a recent interview on the program of self-proclaimed “prophet” and QAnon conspiracy theorist Johnny Enlow, Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Tom Parker indicated that he is a proponent of the “Seven Mountain Mandate,” a theological approach that calls on Christians to impose fundamentalist values on all aspects of American life.

Enlow is a pro-Trump “prophet” and leading proponent of the “Seven Mountain Mandate,” a “quasi-biblical blueprint for theocracy” that asserts that Christians must impose fundamentalist values on American society by conquering the “seven mountains” of cultural influence in U.S. life: government, education, media, religion, family, business, and entertainment.”

Reactions: Aruka

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
When you go after big money (the fertility business is) they can push back.

You have to go after poor girls.

They are an easy target

• Love
Reactions: sirfun

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
i heard about that and thought about the income tax implications..... hmm......
Holy sh!t yes.

Embryo - $2K child tax credit.

Fall down the stairs.

Next year, repeat.

This will be just like the Victims of Crime Compensation Fund where a bunch of gangsters got richer by filing claims against each other. Brilliant.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Holy sh!t yes.

Embryo - $2K child tax credit.

Fall down the stairs.

Next year, repeat.

This will be just like the Victims of Crime Compensation Fund where a bunch of gangsters got richer by filing claims against each other. Brilliant.
good point, you can harvest a lot of tax $$ / welfare if you have enough embryos

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
My friend worked at fertility clinic.

It's big business.

Big money.

Chicks like to spit out babies like dudes like to spit out cum.

Follow the money!
I have a friend who had to resort to IVF at an extreme cost to have a kid. They still have 8 embryos on ice. I guess they make extras as a standard practice. Anyway I’ve been sharing the Alabama news with him and telling him that if Trump is president again it’s going to be national law and he’s going to be forced to bring all 8 to term and be OctoDad

• Love
Reactions: sirfun

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
if there was a threat of this law going nationwide wouldn't that trigger the mass destruction of embryos?
seems counterintuitive

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar