Elon Musk vs. Mark Zuckerberg.......Welcome to THUNDERDUMB!!

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Elon’s mom said “no”.

Fight is off.

And incels? Elon has 10 kids with multiple women.

Typical African American.
You know what bro I can admit when I’m wrong, this guy definitely fucks without having to offer to buy the chick a $250k horse.
1687919353130.jpeg

Oh wait.

As for your other parasocial internet friend/mancrush the Fraudman, of course he’s gonna talk Elon up bc Fraudman is to Elon as Duffman is to Musk, Rogan and Fraudman. He’s the world biggest dick rider and full of sh!t. Lax Fraudman isn’t even his real name bro. Why doesn’t he go by Alexei Fedotov no more bro???

And I’m not the only one that thinks his connection to MIT is dubious af bro.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
You know what bro I can admit when I’m wrong, this guy definitely fucks without having to offer to buy the chick a $250k horse.
View attachment 157401

Oh wait.

As for your other parasocial internet friend/mancrush the Fraudman, of course he’s gonna talk Elon up bc Fraudman is to Elon as Duffman is to Musk, Rogan and Fraudman. He’s the world biggest dick rider and full of sh!t. Lax Fraudman isn’t even his real name bro. Why doesn’t he go by Alexei Fedotov no more bro???

And I’m not the only one that thinks his connection to MIT is dubious af bro.
Not sure what you’re trying to prove about Fridman and MIT.

He’s a research scientist there. Whoever that dude is on twitter is crying because he “doesn’t have enough women“ on his podcast. He’s also claiming that Lex is not a professor at MIT. That is correct. He isn’t. He has never claimed to be one either….

I really don’t get the hate for the guy. If his podcast isn’t your thing, don’t listen.

He interviews some of the smartest people on the planet. Maybe it’s too hard for you to follow along.

Grifter? That would imply some sort of dishonesty on his part. Can you point some out?

• Haha
Reactions: Woke AF and afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
ACTIVATE DUFFMAN STAN MODE

1687963095415.png

lol Fex Leidman has always been a fkn clown....I can't believe he's found purchase with the MMA bros

wait, actually, that totally makes fkn sense...he's a perfect corollary to Rogan

(please don't feel compelled to post a diatribe about how great Rogan is, Duff)

lol @ the list of books ahahahah

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
ACTIVATE DUFFMAN STAN MODE

View attachment 157416

lol Fex Leidman has always been a fkn clown....I can't believe he's found purchase with the MMA bros

wait, actually, that totally makes fkn sense...he's a perfect corollary to Rogan

(please don't feel compelled to post a diatribe about how great Rogan is, Duff)

lol @ the list of books ahahahah
I just don’t get the hate for the guy. It’s weird.

I‘m not much of a fan of his. I’ve listened to some of his podcasts when he has guests or topics that interest me.

For the life of me I can’t understand why he elicits such a visceral reaction from people. He does podcasts interviewing people.

What’s the problem?

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019

I‘m not much of a fan of his. I’ve listened to some of his podcasts when he has guests or topics that interest me.

For the life of me I can’t understand why he elicits such a visceral reaction from people. He does podcasts interviewing people.

What’s the problem?
it's his voice and cadence

Reactions: grapedrink

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

What’s the problem?
oh, Duffy....you've got to be trolling me right now

he's absolutely wreaks of try-hardism....the guy is a blatant striver and claimer

I mean, ffs, look at the content posted on just the last page from this guy

it's pathetic

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
oh, Duffy....you've got to be trolling me right now

he's absolutely wreaks of try-hardism....the guy is a blatant striver and claimer

I mean, ffs, look at the content posted on just the last page from this guy

it's pathetic
He seems fairly successful. Possibly a little autistic. I seriously don’t get the hate for the guy.

In that Nassim Twitter thread people are asking him what exactly is the fraud and grift Nassim is claiming and the questions go unanswered or the questioners are blocked.

Nassim is mad apparently because Lex reads books.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
yes, great, read books (that were assigned reading in high school, lol)

but why the compulsion to broadcast it on the internet?

like the running photo

it's so desperate

I love that his fanboys run to his defense....very roganesque

I don't kennit this compulsion to stan for other dudes on the internet

Last edited:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
He seems fairly successful. Possibly a little autistic. I seriously don’t get the hate for the guy.

In that Nassim Twitter thread people are asking him what exactly is the fraud and grift Nassim is claiming and the questions go unanswered or the questioners are blocked.

Nassim is mad apparently because Lex reads books.
The fraud is he’s completely misrepresenting his credentials bro. Like I’m wearing a black nylon web belt rn so technically I have a black belt if you use Alexei logic bro. And one time I was walking through the Harvard campus and I told a bum to get a job. I guess that makes me a Harvard lecturer.

Last edited:
Reactions: afoaf and mundus

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
yes, great, read books (that were assigned reading in high school, lol)

but why the compulsion to broadcast it on the internet?

like the running photo

it's so desperate

I love that his fanboys run to his defense very roganesque

I don't kennit this compulsion to stan for other dudes on the internet
Not getting the hate doesn’t make me a fanboy.

Is there a comprehensive list of people I’m supposed to actively hate so I don’t get caught off guard? And are there actual reasons for the hate? if so please post.

So far we got…

Rogan - short, takes steroids

lex Fridman - reads books, posted a photo of himself that’s weird.

Jordan Peterson - reasons

Bill Mahar - reasons

Tulsi Gabbard - her dad opposed gay marriage (like Obama, Clinton, Biden). Anti-war

Trump - orange, eats fast food

Musk - reasons

Anyone else?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The fraud is he’s completely misrepresenting his credentials bro. Like I’m wearing a black nylon web belt rn so technically I have a black belt if you use Alexei logic bro. And one time I was walking through the Harvard campus and I told a bum to get a job. I guess that makes me a Harvard lecturer.

and speaking of getting blocked…
https://www.reddit.com/r/TimDillon/comments/o4bcq0
Ah, Reddit.

To my knowledge his only claim about MIT is that he‘s been a researcher there, which is true.

Do you have a link of him claiming otherwise?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Not getting the hate doesn’t make me a fanboy.

Is there a comprehensive list of people I’m supposed to actively hate so I don’t get caught off guard? And are there actual reasons for the hate? if so please post.

So far we got…

Rogan - short, takes steroids

lex Fridman - reads books, posted a photo of himself that’s weird.

Jordan Peterson - reasons

Bill Mahar - reasons

Tulsi Gabbard - her dad opposed gay marriage (like Obama, Clinton, Biden). Anti-war

Trump - orange, eats fast food

Musk - reasons

Anyone else?
LMAO Complete mischaracterization from one of the most dishonest here.