Elon isn't a free-speech absolutist after all.....

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
A lie. Griffin was not suspended for "mocking" Elon Musk. Griffin was suspended for IMPERSONATING Elon Musk.
It appears Kathy Griffin’s account may be permanently
----------------------------------------------------------
You do you. Did you listen to her? What did she say?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
A common leftist trope is that in order to succeed in America you have to lie, cheat and steal.

I never do business with people who have this attitude because they will lie, cheat, steal to get ahead.
All your heroes do, so I am not buying it.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Seems kinda not so serious. And 8 months ago. How did @hal9000 miss this 8 months ago?
He said he wasn't going to block Russian news sources unless at gunpoint. That is as serious as anything on Twitter can get. YMMV.

Hal didn't have receipts of Elon (onions have thicker skin) banning people left and right because they said something funny on the Twitters, possibly at Elon's expense.

You're talking a guy who sued BBC/Top Gear because they didn't knobslob the 1st-gen Tesla Roadster.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
He said he wasn't going to block Russian news sources unless at gunpoint. That is as serious as anything on Twitter can get. YMMV.

Hal didn't have receipts of Elon (onions have thicker skin) banning people left and right because they said something funny on the Twitters, possibly at Elon's expense.

You're talking a guy who sued BBC/Top Gear because they didn't knobslob the 1st-gen Tesla Roadster.
Now Musk is telling people to vote R is midterms, I am sure all scumbags who bitched about twitters leftwing bias will be outraged.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

He said that he was a free speech absolutist more than once.

This "impersonation" stunt is not only proving that he is not but also that blue checks existed for a reason, which is account verification.

Now anybody should be able to have an account named Elon Musk, "as long as they state it's a parody".

looolo

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
He said that he was a free speech absolutist more than once.

This "impersonation" stunt is not only proving that he is not but also that blue checks existed for a reason, which is account verification.

Now anybody should be able to have an account named Elon Musk, "as long as they state it's a parody".

looolo
I thought you didn’t use twitter? Why is this important to you?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
tesla stock halved this year....is it a buy?
PE Ratio still friggin high ~64X. Not to say that there can't be some spec upside and action, but I would avoid it during these times.

Digging my QCLN and SOXQ etfs. Good exposure to all of the players in the space

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
It's funny how people who grew up in the east coast hardcore scene have such a female view on life

Rigidly thought controlled and uniform with a worldview based on nothing more than empathy for perceived victim classes
it's funny how much you know about peopl irl