Elizabeth Warren should be in charge right now.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
She doesn't help anyone. Notorious pain in the ass to work with. Probably a non-trivial reason she'd be so great at running Consumer Financial Protection. Unleash her on Jamie Dimon.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
The whole point of widespread testing would be to allow the rest of us to back to our normal lives. If there was a rapid color change solution or paper chromatography test, that would be doable.

Now you are saying that if we did all that, they’ll powers that be would still force us to hunker down for months, and that’s why we should let test? Wow, can you come up with a bigger strawman?
Test everyone, even without the slightest of symptoms, right?

As I've said long ago, what prevents that now tested "negative" person from contracting it, the second they walk out the door?

Does everyone keep going back for a new test every few days?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
At the very least, test anyone who feels the need to get a test. The 2 week incubation is part of what makes this disease so spreadable, because people don't realize they're sick. The more data we have, the better. Knowing where the sleeper hot spots are will help mobilize resources.

As I've said long ago, what prevents that now tested "negative" person from contracting it, the second they walk out the door?

I think we could limit it to one test per person, or at least confine it to a set time period, of say 7-14 days, or whatever the experts recommend? That way we know who needs to stay home, and let others go about their lives. It would slow the spread, and allow the economy to hopefully go back to normal, without hemhoraging trillions of dollars in stimulus plans and economic losses.

Overall, your posts have not aged well through this issue. Which is why you make longer and longer posts to equivocate for your faulty conclusions.

Reactions: afoaf

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Overall, your posts have not aged well through this issue.
Holy hell you never get to complain about anything being PC ever the goddamn fuck again. This is the way I'd phrase it if my mom was in the wrong and waving around a 500 million dollar bill if I supplicated.

His posts have aged about like AIDS-infested jizzum on the backside of a dead homeless Phoenix tranny's nutsack in mid August.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Look public perception is key right now.

We all saw the DNA test debacle.

Elizabeth Warren shouldn't even be in charge of which way she orients into a fetal position ball once she's loaded into the trebuchet and set on fire prior to launching.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
:) yes !! ) :)

now you are getting it !! ) :)

health care is NATIONAL defense !! )

As I've said long ago,
:) :) :) :)

what prevents that now tested "negative" person from contracting it, the second they walk out the door?
:)

CONGRATULATIONS !! )

everyday !! )

twice a day !! )

if you want a test , you'll get a test !! )

Very good Surfdog !! )

too bad you and the doofus potus dint know this from the start !! ) :)

they dint have this on RusHannity ?? ) :)

from 2015 !! )

look what is in the background !! ) :)

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
is it too bad there's a law

that he caint delete that

or

do his supporters understand it

as well as he does ?? )

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I predict that people will stop grieving and return to thinking mode on the universal health care issue long before your attempts to exploit their grief can work. Especially after they see what it costs them personally to take the "cost is no object" approach to solve the problems.

Asian cultures are notorious for valuing conformity. That's why they had the different response to lockdown orders.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Elizabeth Warren's Native American ancestry makes her uniquely qualified for dealing with the challenges we face today. Native American populations were ravaged by epidemics at times and their medical practices and tribal systems overcame them every time.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
I predict that people will stop grieving and return to thinking mode on the universal health care issue long before your attempts to exploit their grief can work. Especially after they

see what it costs them personally to take the "cost is no object"
:) :) :) :) :)

approach to solve the problems.

Asian cultures are notorious for valuing conformity. That's why they had the different response to lockdown orders.

top o morn !! )

maybe someone smart and honest

can find some room for improvement !! )

per capita this is what we already spend !! )

1585395230018.png

see Korea straight in the middle !! )

I hope you are well my brother !! ) :)

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Elizabeth Warren's Native American ancestry makes her uniquely qualified for dealing with the challenges we face today. Native American populations were ravaged by epidemics at times and their medical practices and tribal systems overcame them every time.

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC

:) yes !! ) :)

health care is NATIONAL defense !! )

CONGRATULATIONS !! )

everyday !! )

twice a day !! )

if you want a test , you'll get a test !! )

Very good Surfdog !! )

too bad you and the doofus potus dint know this from the start !! ) :)

they dint have this on RusHannity ?? ) :)

from 2015 !! )

look what is in the background !! ) :)

I think it's time you moved to Korea​