El Pollo Crazy...Salsa Roja!

SrPato

Miki Dora status
Jul 12, 2005
San Buena Ventura
Am I the only one that didn't know about this? I'm not talking about that foamy, pink crap or the medium red salsa. I'm talking about a deep, burnt red, fiery on the tongue with a happy tingle all the way down salsa. The kind you usually only find in your favorite local Mexican restaurant. I discovered it tonight while waiting in line behind a local Mexican/American couple and she ordered fresh whole jalapenos and salsa roja. This peaked my interest and I just had to have it. The kid behind the counter looked skeptical but then dropped a handful of the deliciously spicy sauce containers into my bag. Woohoo!!!! I've tried every salsa that Crazy Chicken has ever produced but this is far and beyond their best. It wasn't even on their salsa menu. I looked online and apparently they have a salsa roja but it doesn't look anything like this. Is it just a local thing?
WIN_20211019_20_33_33_Pro.jpg

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
What was the question?
Is Sr. Pato the only person who didn't know about the not-on-the-menu Salsa Roja at El Pollo Loco?
Is the Salsa Roja at Sr. Pato's specific El Pollo Loco exclusive to that location, because on the internet the Salsa Roja looked different?
When does piqued interest peak?
Who was signing autographs at Malibu?
High tide or low tide?

• Haha
Reactions: Joshua2415

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I once knew an adult who didn't know how to play soft ball.

We are at a work soft ball game and he couldn't do anything. He didn't know how to throw, hit, or catch.

I was stunned that you could be an adult and not play soft ball.

The OP's lack of knowledge about salsa stuns me the same way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: john4surf

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I once knew and adult who didn't know how to play soft ball.

We are at a work soft ball game and he couldn't do anything. He didn't know how to throw, hit, or catch.

I was stunned that you could be an adult and not play soft ball.

The OP's lack of knowledge about salsa stuns me the same way.
Lots of people can't play baseball/softball and lots of people don't know about not-on-the-menu salsa options at fast food Mexican restaurants.

Can you throw a spiral?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Lots of people can't play baseball/softball and lots of people don't know about not-on-the-menu salsa options at fast food Mexican restaurants.

Can you throw a spiral?
Sometimes.

I recently realized my limitations in throwing were due to a lack of external shoulder rotation.

When I was a kid I could make these dramatic diving catches.

I could do great belly slides too.

My hitting was sh!t.

Reactions: waxurDyl

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Sometimes.

I recently realized my limitations in throwing were due to a lack of external shoulder rotation.

My hitting was sh!t.
Holy fuck you can't throw on-demand spirals and you're g-checking some poor sod for sucking at softball/baseball?

Stop fapping so much. And go back to Mexico; you're triggering the nativists.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Holy fook you can't throw on-demand spirals and you're g-checking some poor sod for sucking at softball/baseball?

Stop fapping so much. And go back to Mexico; you're triggering the nativists.
Actually, I was g-checking our salsa lover using a simile.

I actually tried to help the guy who couldn't play soft ball because I felt sorry for him.

"No, put the glove on the hand you don't throw with. Which hand do you throw with?"

Last edited:

HarryLopez2

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 11, 2020
Is Sr. Pato the only person who didn't know about the not-on-the-menu Salsa Roja at El Pollo Loco?
Is the Salsa Roja at Sr. Pato's specific El Pollo Loco exclusive to that location, because on the internet the Salsa Roja looked different?
When does piqued interest peak?
Who was signing autographs at Malibu?
High tide or low tide?
What's the salsa's pronoun?

HarryLopez2

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 11, 2020
Sometimes.

My hitting was sh!t.
Coaching water polo really sharpened my knowledge of the mechanics of throwing a water polo ball.

Reactions: Autoprax