EC long fish and glider

sublime74

Miki Dora status
Jan 13, 2010
anyone knows why EC hasn’t been active on IG? Love but loved his 9’0 longfish and 10’6 glider back in ‘17-18
Wonder if he’s still shaping magic logs, wish still had a pictures of the old magic LF
Super humble likable guy who just listens and communicates, never make u feel odd

Dudebro

Nep status
Jul 17, 2007
Oceanside
He is so busy he does not have time. Last I heard he is working hard to get things done and you got to respect that. Know this from friends who get a lot of his boards. Second hand knowledge so take it for what it is worth.

sublime74

Miki Dora status
Jan 13, 2010
He is so busy he does not have time. Last I heard he is working hard to get things done and you got to respect that. Know this from friends who get a lot of his boards. Second hand knowledge so take it for what it is worth.
Yeah dude Good buddy of mine just emailed EC and got replied back already, he’s getting a mini glider, can’t wait to see how magic it’ll come out

caramel_Sea

Michael Peterson status
May 29, 2008
www.flickr.com
See him finishing blanks in his stories daily

When you tell him you want something that turns and paddles well he doesn't respond to make you feel odd with, "If you can extrapolate from the cosmos, or a fractal, the board is just that."

Reactions: sublime74