Dumpster Diver 2

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Some of the pictures re the outline make it look like the 2 has a VERY subtle bump shaped into it. Ala Red Beauty/80's bump. Smoothed almost to nonexistence. That and the wider nose makes the wide point travel a bit. Could just be the photos I'm looking at. I'd be interested to see one in person. Not interested enough to make it happen, but if one walked through the door I'd like to feel it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leonardo

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
I chuckle at how good the sand at my old local was to ride a dfr with reasonable regularity in the fall.

pretty sure mine was a 6’0, my weight/6. sold it bc I blew a fin box bellying in at low tide.

id be pretty tempted if it was re-released with dadbod dims.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I chuckle at how good the sand at my old local was to ride a dfr with reasonable regularity in the fall.

pretty sure mine was a 6’0, my weight/6. sold it bc I blew a fin box bellying in at low tide.

id be pretty tempted if it was re-released with dadbod dims.
Order one custom in dadbod dims.

Reactions: Bob Dobbalina

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
I've always loved that Dane shows the warts and of a session(s), but that wasn't the best marketing vehicle for a new bort design. There were a few good turns and a toob or two at the end, but the hand-jive on a few waves made it seem like he wasn't having too much fun or sarfing to his potential, which I personally want to see in a small wave design.

Last edited:
Reactions: casa_mugrienta